Cant wait to see Viraats serious side (reaction)

subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW. what an episode it was today! loved every single part
but the end completely overshadowed the whole epi!
oh my god! I hope maanvi is OK, it looks like she has some big disease or bimaari, I mean I would love to see Viraat's reaction to maanvi's ill health..because as much as they joke around, we know that viraat really cares for her, like when he ran to find a doctor when she fainted!
I love their jokey mazaaki side! but I cat wait to see viraats serious side, like his reaction, and him caring for her...even though we shouldnt be putting things linking to maanvi's ill health on our wish list (fainting scenes, serious scenes) but what can I say...Indian dramas just make me soo selfish and hungry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely waiting to see his caring, loving side...we saw a little hint of that when he saw Maanvi crying on the terrace for Jeevika..and her concern for her DI and Jeeju's misunderstanding...he let go of everything and vowed to bring them together and solve everything..and all this started only because he saw Maanvi CRYING..so he does have that soft side...which will be seen once he finds out about her being ill..
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm looking forward to those scenes tooo! So far we've only seen him joking around with Maanvi, except for that scene were he talked to dadaji. I'd love to see more of that side, whether it's him and his personal issues (whatever him and dadaji were talking about) or him concerned over Maanvi
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I'm looking forward to those scenes tooo! So far we've only seen him joking around with Maanvi, except for that scene were he talked to dadaji. I'd love to see more of that side, whether it's him and his personal issues (whatever him and dadaji were talking about) or him concerned over Maanvi

Yeppp that's when his character will really develop and we'll see another side of him 😳
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subtlesapphire

WOW. what an episode it was today! loved every single part

but the end completely overshadowed the whole epi!
oh my god! I hope maanvi is OK, it looks like she has some big disease or bimaari, I mean I would love to see Viraat's reaction to maanvi's ill health..because as much as they joke around, we know that viraat really cares for her, like when he ran to find a doctor when she fainted!
I love their jokey mazaaki side! but I cat wait to see viraats serious side, like his reaction, and him caring for her...even though we shouldnt be putting things linking to maanvi's ill health on our wish list (fainting scenes, serious scenes) but what can I say...Indian dramas just make me soo selfish and hungry!

cant wait for that tooo...thatz yy m soo excited about this illnes trackk..bcoz of virmannn😆😆😉
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Evn i cant wait to watch that side of him!!!
Hayyeee Caring nd loving Virat<3
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would like to see him become more responsible because of Manvi's illness. Maybe he may start doing something productive in order to bear the expenses that Manvi's medical treatment may involved. Manvi will ask him to swear not to let her sis or the rest of the family know she is sick.  Jeevika may come to know much later when Manvi needs more than just money to save her but maybe a bone marrow transplant.
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh i'de love to see the caring and emotional side to Virat😳