Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Cant wait to see Viraats serious side (reaction)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
WOW. what an episode it was today! loved every single part
but the end completely overshadowed the whole epi!
oh my god! I hope maanvi is OK, it looks like she has some big disease or bimaari, I mean I would love to see Viraat's reaction to maanvi's ill health..because as much as they joke around, we know that viraat really cares for her, like when he ran to find a doctor when she fainted!
I love their jokey mazaaki side! but I cat wait to see viraats serious side, like his reaction, and him caring for her...even though we shouldnt be putting things linking to maanvi's ill health on our wish list (fainting scenes, serious scenes) but what can I say...Indian dramas just make me soo selfish and hungry!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

asima786Sapphireameesha_14juhi611luvlife84VirManandJeeVijs1234shaimahmoksha89Kokila11ashred12Lumzza2zahidDelena-cious__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant wait to see Viraats serious side (reaction)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Definitely waiting to see his caring, loving side...we saw a little hint of that when he saw Maanvi crying on the terrace for Jeevika..and her concern for her DI and Jeeju's misunderstanding...he let go of everything and vowed to bring them together and solve everything..and all this started only because he saw Maanvi CRYING..so he does have that soft side...which will be seen once he finds out about her being ill..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690subtlesapphirecoolfireDelena-cious

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I'm looking forward to those scenes tooo! So far we've only seen him joking around with Maanvi, except for that scene were he talked to dadaji. I'd love to see more of that side, whether it's him and his personal issues (whatever him and dadaji were talking about) or him concerned over Maanvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphire

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I'm looking forward to those scenes tooo! So far we've only seen him joking around with Maanvi, except for that scene were he talked to dadaji. I'd love to see more of that side, whether it's him and his personal issues (whatever him and dadaji were talking about) or him concerned over Maanvi

Yeppp that's when his character will really develop and we'll see another side of him Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690subtlesapphireshaimah

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subtlesapphire

WOW. what an episode it was today! loved every single part
but the end completely overshadowed the whole epi!
oh my god! I hope maanvi is OK, it looks like she has some big disease or bimaari, I mean I would love to see Viraat's reaction to maanvi's ill health..because as much as they joke around, we know that viraat really cares for her, like when he ran to find a doctor when she fainted!
I love their jokey mazaaki side! but I cat wait to see viraats serious side, like his reaction, and him caring for her...even though we shouldnt be putting things linking to maanvi's ill health on our wish list (fainting scenes, serious scenes) but what can I say...Indian dramas just make me soo selfish and hungry!

cant wait for that tooo...thatz yy m soo excited about this illnes trackk..bcoz of virmannnLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690subtlesapphire

Lumzz

IF-Rockerz

Lumzz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Evn i cant wait to watch that side of him!!!
Hayyeee Caring nd loving Virat<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690subtlesapphire

a2zahid

IF-Sizzlerz

a2zahid

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i hope c his caring side

subtlesapphire

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I would like to see him become more responsible because of Manvi's illness. Maybe he may start doing something productive in order to bear the expenses that Manvi's medical treatment may involved. Manvi will ask him to swear not to let her sis or the rest of the family know she is sick.  Jeevika may come to know much later when Manvi needs more than just money to save her but maybe a bone marrow transplant.

subtlesapphire

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.