Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
anyone think her illness has something to do with her brain... idk like,,,god forbid... brain tumor????
cuz she was shown holding the back of her head so im thinking maybe her head hurt or sumthing... leave ur guesses on her illness as comments ppl :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "manvis illness" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
No idea...the only thing I can tell is it's something very serious...Cry because it keeps occurring...I doubt it's her head though, because it starts with a cough attack...

2cute4u_22

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Maybe she has cancer or something like that Disapprove Tumor might also be, I don't know Confused Whatever it is, she has it since childhood so it'll be very serious - really time for her family to do this stupid blood-test, so that they can start her treatment Cry But I know that won't happen so soon. Her illness is abviously a main track - let's see how CVs develope it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleena2cute4u_22juhi611

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Ermmm... pata nahiii.. bt its definiteliii something extremely serious!! just want our manuuu to be ok!!.. Ouch...

2cute4u_22

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
her illnes is 1 of the main track of the showw..waiting for ittt...so exciteddd ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleena2cute4u_22NazmaaVirMan_forever

-PhoenixD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PhoenixD-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hope they wont Drag this track nd will use it very well!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleena2cute4u_22

SM28

SM28

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Poor Manu Disapprove She's my favorite character! 

I didn't even realize until I read this thread... all those visits to the doc, her falling ill on karwa chauth... makes sense. This illness sounds like a good track.. it'll bring out a different side to her.

2cute4u_22

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Not only her illness but what Dadaji said to Viren today is also slightly bothering me...Dadaji mentioned how Viren should postpone his case cuz it's not safe to put up with such hot-headed people during his wedding preparations...I feel like something bad along those lines is gonna happen...either to Viren or Virat or someone in their family...I mean Dadaji def. said that for a reason...so it's def. foreshadowing something serious :|

And yeah Manvi's illness is really going over the top now...I don't care how scared she is of needles, but her family should've enforced this stupid blood test on her long time ago!!!! Jeevika goes on to say that Manvi falls ill really easily...well then it's high time she and her family find a solution to this problem! I hope it's nothing serious and that it's completely curable because I totally loooveee Manvi's character!!!!

Nazmaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.