Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

10/11/11 - WU Snippets

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Snippet 1
The Kaushik Bandhu are boisterous in street. All of them have their arms around their respective wives and are acting jolly (Ok CVs I'm tired of this - It is Bhaang that makes a person repeat actions and laugh like maniacs. Vodka or Gin doesn't. It doesn't even contain that high an alcohol content)The Nosy Neighbor comes to see who is making noise in the streets and is very happy to see the scions of the Kaushik Khandaan. She delightedly goes in to call BD and rub her nose in. (So she is the reason BD was loitering in the hall, and here I thought she might've missed hubby who had left her with the warning that henceforth he would pay more attention to the grandchildren than the grand-mom)

Snippet 2
All the brothers are at the breakfast table and look suitably chastened as BD's sons must. The Bahus can't stop grinning at the discomfiture of the Hubbies.

Mr.Kaushik is gently questioning the boys about how the evening went. Shibu is controlling Bittuji who is on the verge of spilling the beans. Shibu has his hand firmly on the bowl of beans (I mean Bittuji).

Ria chirps that everyone had a gala time, especially Utkarsh. (Ok is it me or is that 4 consecutive days that Ria has appeared in the same saree? At least they should've made her change to show the start of a new day. Budgetary cuts anyone?)

Mr.Kaushik is surprised and asks Utkarsh about the party with that amused look on his face. BD looks very very suspicious of everyone. (What the Bahus managed to save the sons? How sad, and here I was hoping that BD would have a chance to rethink about her own upbringing after having a look at her sons)

Snippet 3- This was a precap I think
Gehna informs Lovely that Babli's (the youngest girl) birthday is coming up. Lovely is happy at the thought of a party. Gehna tells her that they don't celebrate birthdays with parties. Instead they donate to charities, have a havan or organize a special puja. (BD has certainly lost it. Even Ammasa would object to celebrating a birthday in this fashion, let alone a small child. For your information BD, this manner of celebrating birthdays is recommended for commemorating birthdays of people who
had an untimely death - like a young person in an accident or due to illness, or an elderly person like a parent)

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

suecreshma12vita_narineAMSTsharmilaprasadadhewarsexyindiansmile365dayspappy123pink0213kamuraliaasaxena3MamanaArvifanamritabHeenapgaga00.LovelyDreamer.munz.kamnaGauri22Nirjhor105Hot_Indo_ChillyprincessRock776Kittya_Cullen-Nirvana-Rajinilicious

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thank you for the awesome update gangubai :)

Even if BD would've come to know what her sons were upto at the party...the blame would've again fallen upon Lovely...for which BD looks for excuses anyways...

I wish Lovely comes up with a grand kiddie party idea & Mr kaushik complies!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

Anusha.V Goldie
Anusha.V
Anusha.V

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
thank u for the wu
Meredith IF-Dazzler
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update. This show is good.
indianlady Senior Member
indianlady
indianlady

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
BD has certainly lost it. Even Ammasa would object to celebrating a birthday in this fashion, let alone a small child. For your information BD, this manner of celebrating birthdays is recommended for commemorating birthdays of people who had an untimely death - like a young person in an accident or due to illness, or an elderly person like a parent)NO this is wrong many peoples celebrate their birthdays like that. because they don't want to waste money. Instead of doing parties they give the money to the needed people and that is very good cause. and children should learn this thing from childhood. In this case maasa is not at all WRONG,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianlady

BD has certainly lost it. Even Ammasa would object to celebrating a birthday in this fashion, let alone a small child. For your information BD, this manner of celebrating birthdays is recommended for commemorating birthdays of people who had an untimely death - like a young person in an accident or due to illness, or an elderly person like a parent)NO this is wrong many peoples celebrate their birthdays like that. because they don't want to waste money. Instead of doing parties they give the money to the needed people and that is very good cause. and children should learn this thing from childhood. In this case maasa is not at all WRONG,

well sometimes children want the regular stuff...I think it's best to ask the child what kind celebration they want!
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index