Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

2nd sixer from cvs.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
one more fun filled awesome episode today.

highlight of the day--no one is regretting for party,in fact every one cherishing the moments of the party.
all kaushik boys are sharmarahe hai and all bahus taking dig at them.

i am happy for mainly gehna ,may be i am seeing her happy for 1st time with  her husband.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvifanlynn_94-Purva-taral83

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd sixer from cvs." in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yeah the best part of the party was the rebuilding of bridges between Utkarsh and Gehna. Hope it continues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soap_fan

Ayesha24

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha24

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Ya i m really happy by seeing tht scene

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.