Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

when this richa track will end? :(

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
girls...this richa is too annoying...😡...she don't even care about his bro's badnaami ...at any cast she  want to create problems in sinal life...😡 

today she said tumara dhimaag garam bhi mai hi kiya hai...aur thanda bhi mai hi karungi...yo what does she mean by that? how the heck she is going to cool down kunal?...like before ...she jumped on him and kissed him non stop...ewww...i can not even imagine...😡🤢

btw when this richa track will end? :( 
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shumi,

I just hate her right now. Why is Siddhi so dumb?? Can't she just rethink and figure out who must have told the media. She thinks she is a great lawyer by sorry to say she is more dumber than the silly head richa

kathy71
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
~I too want WITCHA'S track to end as soon as possible! but if i m correct her track will be running for much longer period! B'coz she is the first willain of this serial(PARICHAY)! And first willain track never ends in EKTA's SERIALS!
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope it ends soon. I am loosing interest in this show now. I don't even fee like watching it or participating in this Forum any more as there is nothing interesting to discuss. I certainly don't want to discuss Witcha and there is nothing to discuss about SINal lately except for getting angry at one or the other. Very disappointing track indeed. 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Hope it ends soon. I am loosing interest in this show now. I don't even fee like watching it or participating in this Forum any more as there is nothing interesting to discuss. I certainly don't want to discuss Witcha and there is nothing to discuss about SINal lately except for getting angry at one or the other. Very disappointing track indeed. 

~You are correct! Infact i m thinking of quitting of not only this forum but the show also! It is getting boring day by day n irritating too!
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope she dies in the serial. Serials are fake, so wouldn't mind her picking up her last pay check and finding another job.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think richa track will end soon . she is woh of pati patni aur woh .

so at least 6 months or till last episode of this show .
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she is here to stay🤢 cvs dont have a story besides the kabab-me-haddi types.

Today that whole scene with her laughing on the bed, was so pathetically funny. Her laugh 
sounded like someone was slaughtering chickens & the whole scene was so 1980s vamp ishtyle🤢.

Btw has anyone noticed that Thakral home/office is the same as Kapoor mansion from BAHL.😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

~You are correct! Infact i m thinking of quitting of not only this forum but the show also! It is getting boring day by day n irritating too!

No matter how strongly I feel like quitting, I don't think I can though because I love Sameer Soni too much to do so. I will continue watching it and praying at the same time that they have a new track soon with SiNal falling in love. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jheel1

I think she is here to stay🤢 cvs dont have a story besides the kabab-me-haddi types.

Today that whole scene with her laughing on the bed, was so pathetically funny. Her laugh 
sounded like someone was slaughtering chickens & the whole scene was so 1980s vamp ishtyle🤢.

Btw has anyone noticed that Thakral home/office is the same as Kapoor mansion from BAHL.😆

sach mein yaar i felt like throwing something on tv screen when that witcha scene came,😡totally messed up storyline.

i think you are right regarding thakral's house.now i noticed one more thing if you watched today's epi of BALH ashwin talking to his friends scene-thats outside chopras house where the watchman sits in parichay😆