kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in today's episode, did u notice that, cv's made gopi to go upstairs to bring kinjal down for lunch,when hetal told  chirag about rashi's matter.once again ,this clearly shows that cv's does't want gopi to know the real face of urshi now. 

i think they want to continue like this, so that they can show lot of kalakaries. better not to expect the disclose of necklace and letter matter now.

i fear that whether this behaviour (blind trust on urshi) of gopi  will again bring gap between gohem. even today, ahem seems to be irritated when gopi told about urshi. what do u think friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
CV''s are purposely making Gopi unaware of Raash and Urmila's kalakari.
i do not know why but its aggravating!

ðŸ˜¡
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
or maybe they are trying to show her unimaginable trust in them which will shatter her when she finds out the truth.like it is right when we love someone who totally betrays us will leave us shattered .i think they are going that way but i do agree that part is not cuming so fast
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what ever it is Gopi is being VERY annoying she knows that rashi and urmi did their kalakari however she refuses to believe it because rashi told her its not true. Gopi is being hell annoying and another annoying thing is Kinjal and her gharoor in short this track is being dragged too much.
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe that soon Gopi may realise the atrocities that UrShi have done to everybody in the house. So CVs make Gopi to trust them unconditionally now, to shatter completely later when she comes to know the truth. So according to me, this is a preparative stage for Gopi for a complete devastation and then to be supported by Ahem.In serials, before something good happens, there will be always winning of bad.
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gopi is not totally unaware, but she has blind trust in her cousin and aunt. she thinks they are basically good at heart. urmila will probably try to manipulate gopi in order to get rashi back into the modi house.