Imran Abbas to quit tv?

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Home    |   Happenings    |    Dramas    |   Celebrities    |    Ratings    |    Contests    |    Forums    |    Contact    |  

Recent News 

Imran Abbas says bye to Television...

Imran Abbas is undoubtedly one of the most good looking faces on Television. The actor has some huge hits to his credit like Khuda Aur Mohabbat, and the recent Mera Naseeb. The actor who currently endorses Q-Mobile was last seen in Haissam Hussain's Akbari Asghari on HUM TV.
 Imran Abbas started his career as a model and later moved on to Television, and now it is heard that the actor is aiming higher. Let us quote him here,
"Akbari Asghari finished so my last recoreded serial on Tv too.. Thanx everyone for liking my work on Television.. Now wish me luck for my future projects for bigger screen.Loads of love"
The actor had announced some time back that he is planning to take a break from Television and concentrate on his other dreams. The man who is a certified pilot is currently shooting for a movie in Quetta which is said to be based on some true events. He is also rumored to star in another big film, and might also jump the border and find work. It should be mentioned that he is one of the most famous Pakistani actors in India, and has already done cameos in some dramas like Kumkum-ek pyara sa bandhan.

The actor is also rumored to star in Khuda Au Mohabbat's sequel, which he is said to describe as his farewell serial. Well, to us it doesn't matter where he is working as far as it is something good.                            
xml api                                       

About US     |     Privacy Policy     |     Site Map     |     Disclaimer     |     Careers     |     Feedback                    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...this came as a surprise! I really like him 😳 Good luck to him, in whatever he does :)
Taify thumbnail
he has so many fans :|
sadffi thumbnail

hmmm best of luck to him

but can you please tell me or give me the link of him in kumkum plzzz

Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for the first tym in my life i watch a pakistani show which is Khuda aur mohabbat, i couldnt stop my self frm watching after seeing da promos and i fall in love wiv Imran Abbas and Sadia Khan i really want him to do a another serial wiv her, i hve watch his last show which is Akbari Asghari.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadffi

hmmm best of luck to him

but can you please tell me or give me the link of him in kumkum plzzz

yeah i would be really nice
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope its a Paki movie in which he's working now a days ! ðŸ˜³
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, all the best to him for his future :)
If Imran is really quitting Television, then I do hope that there is a Khuda aur Mohabbat sequel. That would be a fitting farewell to him.
Good luck to Imran in whatever he plans to do ahead. He is a wonderful actor.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All the Best to him..he's a great Actor and Model..but i dun want him to leave TV hope he comes back soon..