Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Home    |   Happenings    |    Dramas    |   Celebrities    |    Ratings    |    Contests    |    Forums    |    Contact    |  

Recent News 

Imran Abbas says bye to Television...

Imran Abbas is undoubtedly one of the most good looking faces on Television. The actor has some huge hits to his credit like Khuda Aur Mohabbat, and the recent Mera Naseeb. The actor who currently endorses Q-Mobile was last seen in Haissam Hussain's Akbari Asghari on HUM TV.
 Imran Abbas started his career as a model and later moved on to Television, and now it is heard that the actor is aiming higher. Let us quote him here,
"Akbari Asghari finished so my last recoreded serial on Tv too.. Thanx everyone for liking my work on Television.. Now wish me luck for my future projects for bigger screen.Loads of love"
The actor had announced some time back that he is planning to take a break from Television and concentrate on his other dreams. The man who is a certified pilot is currently shooting for a movie in Quetta which is said to be based on some true events. He is also rumored to star in another big film, and might also jump the border and find work. It should be mentioned that he is one of the most famous Pakistani actors in India, and has already done cameos in some dramas like Kumkum-ek pyara sa bandhan.

The actor is also rumored to star in Khuda Au Mohabbat's sequel, which he is said to describe as his farewell serial. Well, to us it doesn't matter where he is working as far as it is something good.                            
xml api                                       

About US     |     Privacy Policy     |     Site Map     |     Disclaimer     |     Careers     |     Feedback                    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridz18-Amyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imran Abbas to quit tv?" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Wow...this came as a surprise! I really like him Embarrassed Good luck to him, in whatever he does :)

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
he has so many fans :|

sadffi

IF-Rockerz

sadffi

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

hmmm best of luck to him

but can you please tell me or give me the link of him in kumkum plzzz

Edited by sadffi - 12 November 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridz18sanykhansimplytoxic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
for the first tym in my life i watch a pakistani show which is Khuda aur mohabbat, i couldnt stop my self frm watching after seeing da promos and i fall in love wiv Imran Abbas and Sadia Khan i really want him to do a another serial wiv her, i hve watch his last show which is Akbari Asghari.

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadffi

hmmm best of luck to him

but can you please tell me or give me the link of him in kumkum plzzz

yeah i would be really nice

-Amyy

IF-Rockerz

-Amyy

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I hope its a Paki movie in which he's working now a days ! Embarrassed

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 15 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Aww, all the best to him for his future :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top