Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 10th November 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update saru.😊👏 Akshi was so matured and understanding in today's episode. And even her mom's house people were so matured and they knew how to tackle  and act according to the situations. Akshi even maintained all her customs in her mom's house which should be appreciated😊.

Marriages may be made in heaven but naksh have to make them work out here, on earth. Every couple faces marriage problems and solutions are something that can be easily found if they love and trust each other. Akshi was so good in each and every episode and it shows her maturity.

A good wife respects her hubby and she never chooses to be little, strike, humiliate or otherwise harm him in private nor in public. It is better to watch what you say and think before speaking as it is not possible to take back the words once they are said. A good wife will treat her man with respect in front of others and at home. And akshi is maintaining all her duties and act according to the situations. Taking the time to understand the changes that occur in naksh life with becoming a parent and how to prepare themselves for parenthood can ease the stresses that come with being a parent.

As with any journey, knowing where they would end like to end up and how you'd like to perform in their new role as a parent will help to determine the route they take and the preparations they make to succeed. . One of the signs of a strong family is how the family unit reacts to stress, tension and crisis as a group.

Family crisis in naksk life is always a burden on individuals and the family as a whole, but by accepting it has happened, they will be able to move on from it and make a new life forthemselves . Families who keep a clear view of what matters and live consistently by those values grow stronger over time. .

Naksh Life is something like a chocolate store, which sells assorted chocolates. Some of them are sweet, some with a dash of spice, some that get you a li'l tipsy, some bitter and some addictive. The connotation of life differs from person to person, which is what makes it a great try.

After all, naksh just get one chance to make most of it. Akshi is person who walks into naitik's life to be there forever and ever. She is the one who help naitik get up when he is down, double all his joys and share the burden of your unhappiness.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul.
Without these small tests,  Naksh life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless.. The successes and downfalls that naksh experience can create who they are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. Waiting for next epi….
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
apsaramenon thumbnail
super fast...saru thankx a lot for the lovely update.. i don't wanna watch yrkh for some more time as i want to see happy scenes only. so this written updates are my life savers

50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update..!!😊
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update saru👏.i think there is nothing much to tell about today's episode.it was ok type episode.i think naitik is rite n g3 shud leave her attitude now atleast.ananya was cute.even naksh were really looking cute today.esp,akshi was really pretty today😍
hope tmw we get better episode
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
Thanx for the update saru..🤗
aaj ka epi was complete filler..🤢 Nothing happened today.. I need a break from this mahila mandal.. Plz send singhania' to their new house asap..
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pari1508

Thanx for the update saru..🤗
aaj ka epi was complete filler..🤢 Nothing happened today.. I need a break from this mahila mandal.. Plz send singhania' to their new house asap..

even I want d same... let it be small... but i want them to come out of maheswaries soon...
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 the update saru di
borng episode🥱🥱🥱🥱

G3 ko koi goli mardo😡😡😡...kya hothi agar naksh ghar  dekhne ke liye chala jatha...lekin nahi G3 ko jana hai munna ke sath😡...upar se rj 😡..i thnk nxt week dedicated 2 ananya's bthday arangement🤢...
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...i hope they dont drag this emotional atyachar for 2-3 months
Saru, Thanks for the wonderful update🤗

But the same can't be said abt the episode...ekdum pakau tha...🤢

Except for our beautiful looking Pari😳 and Naitik's one dialogue😃😆 rest was crap🤢