Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
One of the worst episodes! BUT BUT BUT

why was the engagement dragged for 15 hell of minutes!

creepp kamina taking out his ring from the pocket took 15 mins!

YES YES YES

the worth watching in the show was about 1-2  minute of BECHAIN ARNAV!

his beachaini UFFF!
The way he was getting restless

my heart went out for him!

He totally agrees in his heart  that Khushi is ruling over his heart,,,i started expecting the sansein rukne lagengi then and there the way he was acting!

guess thoda aur intezar hai uske liye!

"mai use yaad nahin karoonga" gud decision,,, ASR

Do u expect  that your vital organs splly ur heart will cooperate with u!

As i said yesterday, the half of his organs and parts of his body are not cooperating with his brain!

the only time they did cooperate together was with heart , it was near the pool on diwali night, and the traitor ears, changed the party and joined the brain @ crucial moment, by listening to the phone ringing and alerting the brain! leaving us with the feeling of incompletenessWink

so I guess , soon his heart will overtake the brain!

but those 2 mins of the bechiani, worth watching! I luved it!

trying to wipe a dried stain of Khushi's blood from the hand using a dry tissue Shocked, ittself explains ke his  dimgah ka dahee horaha n heart is giving brain a tough time! just waiting for the overtake! it;'s so sipmle ASR, go to the restroom n wash it off,, nai! pocho pocho wiping , even lysol is not gonna work here! coz its a deep stain reaching your heart!

so, all in all had to tolerate the entire stupid, gross, harassing episode for thos 2 mins, n I dont remember anything except that scene of his bechiani which was split and inserted in bits n pieces!

His last decision of not remembering her anymore, we all know, he is gonna miserably fail and give a look like that of Chatur Ramalingam of 3 idiots when he sees that Rancho got first rank!LOL

so guys! me signing off!

want to see more of arnav;s bechaini,,, I am one big saddist soul,,,,uski bechani pe kitni khush hoon,,,,if u too are happy withme with his restlessness, share your thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,

ciao!
Zoha

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970blue11pramitaradika10kausar1219LX2FX2unna_178shaz01CrazyAbtTV18sun2011romantic.chickshaleenrocksArHi_4eversmithasrkAnamika100-BrokenDreamer-uniqueblueroseanjaani07monsi08vasiraju--Krish--smitarSamiyaIPKKNDapplesauce.angelic shazImzislmushybabepinky_blueskiestvshowfanSuchi.R--sunshine--mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR ke dil dimagh ki jung! dimagh ka dahee hogaya" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
88 views n no reply!!!! hmm got used to  all of your beautiful comments!

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i am a saddist too...i love it when Arnav gets restless...such restless is more fun in love...it make u yearning for be with ur love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

i am a saddist too...i love it when Arnav gets restless...such restless is more fun in love...it make u yearning for be with ur love...

believe me , I just loved his to and fro bechaini,,,,,excellent acting by Barun ,,too too gud!

seriously hi is a zabardast lover boy

sun2011

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I definitely agree with your first line...Most boring episode...Sleepy!

But the rest some cracked me upROFL

UltimateBarun

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by community_drive

want to see more of arnav;s bechaini,,, I am one big saddist soul,,,,uski bechani pe kitni khush hoon,,,,if u too are happy withme with his restlessness, share your thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,

Cry even i happy to see the bechain  arnav CryCry he was so restless CryCry
Cry

UltimateBarun

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
U know wat wen I saw restless Arnav I thought of d same. Iske to Dimag ka dahi ho gaya. R u reading my mind????LOL

UltimateBarun

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

U know wat wen I saw restless Arnav I thought of d same. Iske to Dimag ka dahi ho gaya. R u reading my mind????LOL

Great minds r thinking alik in case of ARHI Wink

UltimateBarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.