India-Forums

|Sweet&Salty#7|ArHi/KaJen/KaSu/MaYur Page-46 (Page 6)

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alostdream.

alostdream. IF-Sizzlerz
alostdream.
alostdream.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@Shawwty

I totally understand u must be busy so comment when u r free :P
And u knw what am just like this :P So u become sweet too just like me :|  LOL learn something from me how to be sweet with people LOL ROFL

@QB
*Runs To Check*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
 I love my dabba btwCool 

alostdream.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged

alostdream.

alostdream. IF-Sizzlerz
alostdream.
alostdream.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Ok sooo I am here to edit in STYLECool K loook whose dancing ROFL

LOL Its like Chamak Challo ROFL

This is the famous banana melon dance for ur shop :$ I hope ju are enjoying it ROFLROFLarent they cahuteeeEmbarrassed First of i jst wanna say C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S for ur new shopHugHug May you have many many more i lovesuEmbarrassed Ur one of the most amazing siggy makerson IF im soo proud of answer bookApprove I cant believe its ur 7th itni jaldi uve come to 7 koi to baat hai na tujhme ROFL I have seen u improve and i remember wen u started making avis i was soo happy Blushing and watever u do comes out perfect coz u rock na u shud knowCool So ya keep working hard and making such siggies and ur dukaan will rock ad u will make many more dukaans in the futureWink lemme tareef ur banner nowDay Dreaming  I love it sooo much like seriously its sooo adorable and i love the colouring on it! tht kajen scnes is soo u my super duper pagal ROFLROFL so perfect che for ur shop ;)

LOL i looove that dance :P i remember telling u that LOL in Islu when u posted this banana dance :P Aww they look shooo cute <3 Thank u jiii :P  I loves u too <3 Aww thank u but am not that gud too :P I know that LOL :P I know LOL have u ever seen my first sig ROFL u wud vomit if u ever see LMAOO! Compared to that i guess i did improve LOL!
Aww Thank u jii :) LOL thats my FAAAV scene that makes me laugh as well as cry :( LOL :P

OH and thankyou for mentioning my name in the first post tehe meansa lot and yes my lamba more lik pointless essays will always be there ROFL you will always find me in ur shop spamming ROFL wenever u need it awaaz de dene ROFL and even using ur stuff coz i lub it :$ oh btw i love how u take all suggestions and make them pleej stay like tht alwaysBlushing and i have to say i love how update soo often i love getting a daily dose of ur shop :P so continue like tht!

Ji.. Mention not.. tussi hamesha comment karte ho and tussi mere acche dost bhi ho isliye i mentioned LOL :P I LOOOVE Reading ur essays :P Haan mein awaaz de doongi dnt worry LOL coz i will pakka need u :P Aww I will always be like this so dont worry LOL =)) and i wud always make u YuNa Stuffs :P

and omg wen did u make thisShocked http://i.imgur.com/53JuE.jpgi SWEAR this is the first time i saw this and i love it! <333 omg i lovers the text u used i always wanted one siggy of yuna with them Heart hayeee i love it omgDay Dreaming che che btw i was looking for all ur yuna avis bt somehow i lost those dunno how i remember saving them ROFL bt now i see them on tera first page gonna chori them for later useBlushing and the best thing abt ur creations is the way u blend the pics it comes out sooo uniquely! Im bad at tareefing LOL bt i love u for aving on this http://i.imgur.com/dQSKM.gif i love this sooo damn much the way he asks her soo dreammy Heart 
ur first page looks absolutely gorgeous with all ur old siggies i heart the kajen offscreen ones and ur icons are oye hoyeEmbarrassed

Pagal I made that for u and Nadz like on my previous shop ka 1st update :P U likes it :P That was my new style i did that time LOL! And i changed my style now.. IDK why i cant stay with a single style LOL =)) Aww LOL I See ur dabba has sooo many avis =))

OMFG u made me thisBlushing

Thts soo sweeet omg i love u ABHug and thanku for always being there for me tooEmbarrassed Its such an adorable siggy Blushing i absolutely love love it cutie pies che <33 Gonnause it like now i love this colouring of ursEmbarrassed thanks again for the surpirseSilly K now i go change my dabbaCool ILY <3

Aww  ILY 2 <3 U liked it..? Thank uuu :) and if Nadz comes ask her to take her sig :) coz she doesnt check her PM LOL! Am happy that u liked it :)

Ok question bank signs off now ROFL

Answer Book Finishes replying D'ohDancingROFL

Love Ya TcHug

YuNa4ever

alostdream. IF-Sizzlerz
alostdream.
alostdream.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@QB

LOL :P OMG ITS FULLY my stuffs :O 
I dont believe :O

LMAOO! Soo many avis =))

@Shawty :P
U know i like to call u shawty more than calling u Marj :P OMG BTW my gallery has 2 Marz/j right now :P
Hahahaha! Very funny :P Anyways i looove that avi u r using :P who made it..?

SweetAddiction.

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
double post...--------pg7

Edited by ..Saba.. - 11 November 2011 at 3:42am

Go to top