Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my sweeti i am maha awesome mindblowing update dear plzzz dear if u dont mind na can i req haaa rk mean rajeev khandelwal ki karo hope tum lo dear waitting haaa๐Ÿ˜‰well done muhaaa๐Ÿ˜‰
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum Arhi siggies.
...Mallu... thumbnail
Awsummm nd amzing yrr ...

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I suddenly realised how i haven't even commented once on your shop! But then you already know how much i loved your creations.. Do you know how much time it took for the first page to load? OMG!! You made sooo many avis and siggys :|
THEY ARE SOOO LOVELY.. And ILY Though not as much as i Love your work ;) AND HERE I AM FOR YOU TO UPDATE YOUR SHOP SINCE I AM HERE NOW, Meri entry par kuch toh hona chahiye na! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ SO I DEMAND FOR AN UPDATE! And i don't mind if you don't make much any more.. You can always update with some of them that you made previously and haven't updated here.. So mein toh wait karing and will be demanding for one till you update! And you know how ziddi i am SO GET TO WORK LADKII I AM WAITING :|

And ILY only if you update or else Its gonna be IHY for the rest of your like
And Ohh Ohh your last update here IS SOOO PRETTY SOOO PRETTY <33 EEEKKSS ARHI AND KAJEN I NEED MORE OF THEM. So you get me more! <33
okay now get to work AND update! :D
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

I suddenly realised how i haven't even commented once on your shop! But then you already know how much i loved your creations.. Do you know how much time it took for the first page to load? OMG!! You made sooo many avis and siggys :|
THEY ARE SOOO LOVELY.. And ILY Though not as much as i Love your work ;) AND HERE I AM FOR YOU TO UPDATE YOUR SHOP SINCE I AM HERE NOW, Meri entry par kuch toh hona chahiye na! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ SO I DEMAND FOR AN UPDATE! And i don't mind if you don't make much any more.. You can always update with some of them that you made previously and haven't updated here.. So mein toh wait karing and will be demanding for one till you update! And you know how ziddi i am SO GET TO WORK LADKII I AM WAITING :|

And ILY only if you update or else Its gonna be IHY for the rest of your like

OMG :O 
LMAO i thought you forgot (Even i did- you know i keep forgetting things)
HAHAHA i know first page is actually overloaded :| 
Told you my life was Avis./Sigs once upon a time :|
Aww thank yu and thank you taken back too LOL :P LMAOOO okay that was cute :$ 
I guess i have few which i havent posted in my shop but i'll do this avi thingy after exam and give an update -_- (p.S i didnt mention which exam ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
LMAO yeah i see you ziddi ladki -_-
ILY2 and i know you can never hate me ;)
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

And Ohh Ohh your last update here IS SOOO PRETTY SOOO PRETTY <33 EEEKKSS ARHI AND KAJEN I NEED MORE OF THEM. So you get me more! <33
okay now get to work AND update! :D

I still have to download stuffs -_- PC got formatted :( so yeah i will try to make some -_- For you -_-
This content was originally posted by: Niyuuu.

OMG :O
LMAO i thought you forgot (Even i did- you know i keep forgetting things)
HAHAHA i know first page is actually overloaded :|
Told you my life was Avis./Sigs once upon a time :|
Aww thank yu and thank you taken back too LOL :P LMAOOO okay that was cute :$
I guess i have few which i havent posted in my shop but i'll do this avi thingy after exam and give an update -_- (p.S i didnt mention which exam ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
LMAO yeah i see you ziddi ladki -_-
ILY2 and i know you can never hate me ;)

HAHAHA SEE I CAN NEVER FORGET THINGS ABOUT YOU ;)
Good you took that Thank you back ๐Ÿคฃ
OMG!! Yayy!! You'll give an update! And of course an update after this coming exams! You might not have mentioned but i know you would! You Love me sooo much that you'll listen to me
And of course i can't hate you but only if you update.. Else, exceptions always exists ;)
This content was originally posted by: Niyuuu.

I still have to download stuffs -_- PC got formatted :( so yeah i will try to make some -_- For you -_-

GOOD GIRL Il be waiting <33