|Sweet&Salty#7|ArHi/KaJen/KaSu/MaYur Page-46

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok! I dont believe i am in 7th Gallery LOL its all coz of all my cutomers (in Saba's language) 🤣
Welcome Guys to my New Shop :D
So all those who dont know me I am Niya.People call me with all weird and strange names like SDP Pagal Klaus and many more 🤣 So u can make up a new name for me and call me LOL JK! And i am doing my FY Bcom :) I am from Mumbai :)

First Of All I wanna thank the people who are not in IF but they had helped me a loot without whom i wud have not even completed these Galleries!
Lemme Start With my BESTEST friend PARI I Seriously miss her and I know she will be back in sometime but I Miss her loads </3 If it wasnt her i wudnt have been here she had always encouraged me always told that she loved my stuffs even though they were Crap :|
Then its my BESTEST friend again RADHIKA urff My Chuddy Buddy.. Aww I miss her too </3 I know she is busy with studies but LOL I am still in contact with her :P She always encouraged me to make more and was always honest in telling if she liked or didnt and ILY <3 And miss u <3
Now its My BESTEST FRIEND AGAIN :| JESSY Can i tell that i didnt read ur note please :| u have no IDEA how much i miss u </3 Its like one part of my life went away from me </3.. I HATE U :P LOL I LOVE YOU.. I just hope u come back soon :(
LOL she used to always give LAAAMBA comment and wanted LAAAMBA reply :P And always fought to be the first to comment in my shop LOL!  and she always used to encourage me with stuffs :P I LOVE YOU JKJ :( COme back soon! 

Now Time for my bestest friends and sisters :)
SABZ DIII Aww Dii I love the way you take ur time just for commenting on my work <3 I love ur comments they are always sweet and encourage me I know u looove ur HarshJen LOL ok i have a gift which i wud post along with my suggestion list :)
SABA JEEE LOL meri Pagal Sweet Waali Customer :P Aww i love all ur laaamba waalaa comments and asking when i wud update always being sweet <3 and always coming to my shop whenever i call u! And sowwiee b4 i cud reserve i saw ppl had reserved :(
 DABBUUU LOL my mooost pagal and crazy customer :P And the most sweet one too :P She is inactive these days I KNOW but she will be back soon and i know that :P
She has always helped me whenever i wanted her help in colouring and i love churafying her texts and style and LOL she never says anything for that <3
KATHERINEE Aww She has always been so sweet <3 and my bestest frnd. or infact my sis <3.. I actually love to talk to her everyday LOL! She always comes to my shop whenever i call her even though she is INACTIVE 🤣 LOL Thank u <3
QUESTION BANNNKKK <3 Aww She is My Cutest friend LOL and Crazy about SeHa and YuNa :D I love to talk to her and love her pagalpanti LOL! Thank u for alll ur LAAAMBA comments and sweet comments too LOL :P

SHAWWWTYYY <3 Aww madam ji is inactive or she wud always be here :P I Miss u Shawtyy :( Come back soon :|
NADZZZ  I know u BG with ur work these days LOL.. Thank u for always using my stuffs even though they turn out crappy😳
TEHREEEM :P U always RES a spot and u bhaag jaing 🤣 Anyways Thank u too <3

NANIII Thank you too for being sooo sweet and always giving me shwwwet sa comment and supporting ur DAUGHTER NOT ME :|

Posting gifts for u guys when i update :)

@All Others 
Thank u sooo Much for commenting.. I just love to read each and every one of ur comments they make me feel really very happy :D I know am not that good to express my opinion LOL but all i can say is THANK YOU GUYS!

WHAT I MAKE
  • Animated Avis
  • Non-Animated Avis
  • Animated Sigs
  • Non Animated Sigs

RULES FOR REQUESTING

Not Many Just Req When I am OPEN for REQUESTS :)
And for AVI reqs keep the timing upto 10 sec :)
And if u wnt me to stack avis then please make sure all the videos have same timing or my PS will kick me out :P

Am Done :)

INSPIRATION

I have Looots of Inspirations from IF i cant mention a single name but my stuffs are maximum inspired by Dabbu/Ash (midnight.blue)

MY SAMPLE WORK AND PM LIST ARE BELOW :)

Edited by -Niya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyu- thumbnail
INDEX

Sample Stuffs Page-1
Suggestions [KaJen,KaSh,ArHi,DE,YuNa] Page 8
Suggestions [KaJen, KaSh, SRK-Kajol, YuNa] Page 20
Suggestions [KaJen,KaSu, ArHi, YuNa] Page 29
Niyu- thumbnail
Sample Stuffs
Posting from OLD to NEW :)

Will Edit The Rest in The Morning :D
Sweet.Salty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Some More :)

Avis :)
Continued In The Next Post :)

Edited by Sweet.Salty - 12 years ago
Sweet.Salty thumbnail

Some More Samples :)

KaJen

KaSh

KaSu

KaSu

Jeevika-Viren

Karan-Jennifer :D

Karan-Shilpa

Yuvraj-Naina

Actually i made 5 but net problem :( it didnt uploadd :((

Virat-Manvi

KaJen

KaSh
KaSu

Doneee :D
Time For PM List!
Sweet.Salty thumbnail

All Those Who Want PM Add Me In This ID!

Love
-Niya
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Ok sooo I am here to edit in STYLE😎 K loook whose dancing 🤣

This is the famous banana melon dance for ur shop :$ I hope ju are enjoying it 🤣🤣 arent they cahuteee😳 First of i jst wanna say C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S for ur new shop🤗🤗 May you have many many more i lovesu😳 Ur one of the most amazing siggy makerson IF im soo proud of answer book I cant believe its ur 7th itni jaldi uve come to 7 koi to baat hai na tujhme 🤣 I have seen u improve and i remember wen u started making avis i was soo happy ☺️ and watever u do comes out perfect coz u rock na u shud know😎 So ya keep working hard and making such siggies and ur dukaan will rock ad u will make many more dukaans in the future😉 lemme tareef ur banner now😍  I love it sooo much like seriously its sooo adorable and i love the colouring on it! tht kajen scnes is soo u my super duper pagal 🤣🤣 so perfect che for ur shop ;)
OH and thankyou for mentioning my name in the first post tehe meansa lot and yes my lamba more lik pointless essays will always be there 🤣 you will always find me in ur shop spamming 🤣 wenever u need it awaaz de dene 🤣 and even using ur stuff coz i lub it :$ oh btw i love how u take all suggestions and make them pleej stay like tht always☺️ and i have to say i love how update soo often i love getting a daily dose of ur shop :P so continue like tht!

and omg wen did u make this😲 - i SWEAR this is the first time i saw this and i love it! <333 omg i lovers the text u used i always wanted one siggy of yuna with them ❤️ hayeee i love it omg😍 che che btw i was looking for all ur yuna avis bt somehow i lost those dunno how i remember saving them 🤣 bt now i see them on tera first page gonna chori them for later use☺️ and the best thing abt ur creations is the way u blend the pics it comes out sooo uniquely! Im bad at tareefing LOL bt i love u for aving on this http://i.imgur.com/dQSKM.gif i love this sooo damn much the way he asks her soo dreammy ❤️ 
ur first page looks absolutely gorgeous with all ur old siggies i heart the kajen offscreen ones and ur icons are oye hoye😳

OMFG u made me this☺️

Thts soo sweeet omg i love u AB🤗 and thanku for always being there for me too😳 Its such an adorable siggy ☺️ i absolutely love love it cutie pies che <33 Gonnause it like now i love this colouring of urs😳 thanks again for the surpirse🤪 K now i go change my dabba😎 ILY <3

Ok question bank signs off now 🤣
Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES

Okay i thought to edit it once m free and see m here :D
but u know what in my keyboard letter 'h' and letter 'm' arent working properly :( so sory if any typo mistakes 😆

SABA JEEE LOL meri Pagal Sweet Waali Customer :P Aww i love all ur laaamba waalaa comments and asking when i wud update always being sweet <3 and always coming to my shop whenever i call u! And sowwiee b4 i cud reserve i saw ppl had reserved :(

^hayee I loved my definition 😆 😆 Thankyou for including my name, it feels really awesome 😳
ILY 🤗 & will always do :)

Its okay but thankyou for reserving hun :) and now in each updates u have to res from my id .. 1st place 😛

LOL the way u defined u better not think me like that forever coz m also "pakao" sometyms 🤣

anyways ... time for a hearty ❤️

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Wish u all d best for dis shop & so for all d rest shops 🤗
and may u have tonsss of em and m sure u gonna rock in each shop and u will have so mnay fans afterall ur creations are AMAZING 👏

I always adore them <3 the way u make each, u do blending, colouirng and apply text aww they looks so damn cute :))

You r one of my inspirations 😛 but i can never make as amazing as u do <3 I always fail to do that LOL 😆

Okay so coming to all ur samples...it will take FOREVER to comment on eac sigy/avi :P LOL so i would end up commenting all in one though i would hate my self to ryt this sort comment :(
anyways, everything here loooks extra stunning :))

and btw i forgot to tell tht the way u started ur essay looks really cool ;) I means the first page text awww and LOL my language
🤣

the way u defined ur each best friend was more thn LOVELY! <3

aur haan g rules toh barey changay LMAO
🤣🤣
I wont follow them 😡🤣 Kidding 🤣

coming to ur LOVELY AWESOME BANNER <3

LOVED everything here^^^
black - my 2nd fav clour awww <33 loved te etxt style so much <3
and pics toh obv fav :D LOVED ur selection 4 them 👏

among saples, its my fav: (Saved)

^aww this is so damn sweet yaar how i dint noticed it in ur prev sop ? 😲😳

awww loved the font and text style so much! and so ur cosen pics <3

AMAZING design yet simple & beautiful 👏😳

Everything else looks really gorgeous too & CONGO once again hun 🤗
keep rocking love
❤️
Ur mad wali customer 😆
Saba🤗

Edited by ..Saba.. - 12 years ago
Niyu- thumbnail

A lil Change this time I am just gonna post the couple name and at last who suggested so that as soon as i finish one suggested item i can mark it as done :) And am still not closed for suggestion so if u want u can continue posting ur suggestion!

• MaYur
  • Raat Ka NaSha- KaSu
  • Damon-Elena☺️
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Rajeev Khandelwal
  • Sonam Kapoor
  • Deepika
  • Aishwarya
  • Prem Heer
  • Aditi Gupta's Photoshoot
  • YuNa Hug Scene
  • Arjun Arohi