Page 1 of 61

Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 2 Page 61

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Ok! I dont believe i am in 7th Gallery LOL its all coz of all my cutomers (in Saba's language) ROFL
Welcome Guys to my New Shop :D
So all those who dont know me I am Niya.People call me with all weird and strange names like SDP Pagal Klaus and many more ROFL So u can make up a new name for me and call me LOL JK! And i am doing my FY Bcom :) I am from Mumbai :)

First Of All I wanna thank the people who are not in IF but they had helped me a loot without whom i wud have not even completed these Galleries!
Lemme Start With my BESTEST friend PARI I Seriously miss her and I know she will be back in sometime but I Miss her loads </3 If it wasnt her i wudnt have been here she had always encouraged me always told that she loved my stuffs even though they were Crap :|
Then its my BESTEST friend again RADHIKA urff My Chuddy Buddy.. Aww I miss her too </3 I know she is busy with studies but LOL I am still in contact with her :P She always encouraged me to make more and was always honest in telling if she liked or didnt and ILY <3 And miss u <3
Now its My BESTEST FRIEND AGAIN :| JESSY Can i tell that i didnt read ur note please :| u have no IDEA how much i miss u </3 Its like one part of my life went away from me </3.. I HATE U :P LOL I LOVE YOU.. I just hope u come back soon :(
LOL she used to always give LAAAMBA comment and wanted LAAAMBA reply :P And always fought to be the first to comment in my shop LOL!  and she always used to encourage me with stuffs :P I LOVE YOU JKJ :( COme back soon! 

Now Time for my bestest friends and sisters :)
SABZ DIII Aww Dii I love the way you take ur time just for commenting on my work <3 I love ur comments they are always sweet and encourage me I know u looove ur HarshJen LOL ok i have a gift which i wud post along with my suggestion list :)
SABA JEEE LOL meri Pagal Sweet Waali Customer :P Aww i love all ur laaamba waalaa comments and asking when i wud update always being sweet <3 and always coming to my shop whenever i call u! And sowwiee b4 i cud reserve i saw ppl had reserved :(
 DABBUUU LOL my mooost pagal and crazy customer :P And the most sweet one too :P She is inactive these days I KNOW but she will be back soon and i know that :P
She has always helped me whenever i wanted her help in colouring and i love churafying her texts and style and LOL she never says anything for that <3
KATHERINEE Aww She has always been so sweet <3 and my bestest frnd. or infact my sis <3.. I actually love to talk to her everyday LOL! She always comes to my shop whenever i call her even though she is INACTIVE ROFL LOL Thank u <3
QUESTION BANNNKKK <3 Aww She is My Cutest friend LOL and Crazy about SeHa and YuNa :D I love to talk to her and love her pagalpanti LOL! Thank u for alll ur LAAAMBA comments and sweet comments too LOL :P

SHAWWWTYYY <3 Aww madam ji is inactive or she wud always be here :P I Miss u Shawtyy :( Come back soon :|
NADZZZ  I know u BG with ur work these days LOL.. Thank u for always using my stuffs even though they turn out crappyStern Smile
TEHREEEM :P U always RES a spot and u bhaag jaing ROFL Anyways Thank u too <3

NANIII Thank you too for being sooo sweet and always giving me shwwwet sa comment and supporting ur DAUGHTER NOT ME :|

Posting gifts for u guys when i update :)

@All Others 
Thank u sooo Much for commenting.. I just love to read each and every one of ur comments they make me feel really very happy :D I know am not that good to express my opinion LOL but all i can say is THANK YOU GUYS!

WHAT I MAKE
  • Animated Avis
  • Non-Animated Avis
  • Animated Sigs
  • Non Animated Sigs

RULES FOR REQUESTING

Not Many Just Req When I am OPEN for REQUESTS :)
And for AVI reqs keep the timing upto 10 sec :)
And if u wnt me to stack avis then please make sure all the videos have same timing or my PS will kick me out :P

Am Done :)

INSPIRATION

I have Looots of Inspirations from IF i cant mention a single name but my stuffs are maximum inspired by Dabbu/Ash (midnight.blue)

MY SAMPLE WORK AND PM LIST ARE BELOW :)

Edited by -Niya- - 14 February 2012 at 4:33am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-dbr_kmichi_Monu_Haniyaaarun-deepsvidu87princess_xainixx-Rai-xx-DarkFantasy--RabiaKSGKaJen-frndshp_luv_dmgtaibaaaDulceAmor...Mallu...Maha149..KR..PrincessBushiCrazzyBusyluv_winchestersrahmona_paksweromiosugar1cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xx..Amira..MyInspirationz..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fanjustadream.Meehak.samratrocksBrashCandyammyridz600AS...PINK.Sunshine Girlexhalelove.sjain-Cherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Sweet&Salty#7|ArHi/KaJen/KaSu/MaYur Page-46" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
INDEX

Sample Stuffs Page-1
Suggestions [KaJen,KaSh,ArHi,DE,YuNa] Page 8
Suggestions [KaJen, KaSh, SRK-Kajol, YuNa] Page 20
Suggestions [KaJen,KaSu, ArHi, YuNa] Page 29

Edited by -Niya- - 14 November 2011 at 3:20am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-_Monu_kashrocksfrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxDulceAmor-RabiaKSGKaJen-...Mallu...Meehak.cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xxRavishingSaRunromiosugar1PrincessBushiCrazzyBusy..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-FanSunshine GirlswashbucklingAS..ammyridz600BrashCandyYuNa4eversjain

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Sample Stuffs
Posting from OLD to NEW :)

Will Edit The Rest in The Morning :D

Edited by -Niya- - 10 November 2011 at 9:31am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem--Swetha-_Monu_Haniyaafrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxDulceAmor-RabiaKSGKaJen--DarkFantasy-taibaaa...Mallu...Meehak.-Euphoria-CrazzyBusycant.be.assed.shootingstar.xx..Amira..RavishingSaRunromiosugar1MyInspirationz..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-FanPrincessBushiAS..ammyridz600Sunshine GirlYuNa4eversjain

Sweet.Salty

Groupbie

Sweet.Salty

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Some More :)

the image

the image

Avis :)
the image the image the image the image
the image
the image
Continued In The Next Post :)

Edited by Sweet.Salty - 10 November 2011 at 8:32pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem--Swetha-_Monu_Haniyaakashrocksfrndshp_luv_dmgtaibaaa-RabiaKSGKaJen-xx-Rai-xxDulceAmor-DarkFantasy-Meehak.-Euphoria-RavishingSaRunromiosugar1MyInspirationz..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fanshootingstar.xx..Amira..CrazzyBusyluv_winchesters.PINK.AS..sjainYuNa4ever

Sweet.Salty

Groupbie

Sweet.Salty

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Some More Samples :)

KaJen

KaSh

KaSu

KaSu

Jeevika-Viren

Karan-Jennifer :D

Karan-Shilpa

Yuvraj-Naina

Actually i made 5 but net problem :( it didnt uploadd :((

Virat-Manvi

KaJen

KaSh
KaSu

Doneee :D
Time For PM List!

Edited by Sweet.Salty - 10 November 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelightsBanshee_Martin-tehreem-_Monu_kashrocksfrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxDulceAmortaibaaa...Mallu...-RabiaKSGKaJen-cant.be.assed.shootingstar.xx..Amira..Meehak.-Euphoria-CrazzyBusyRavishingSaRunromiosugar1MyInspirationz..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fanluv_winchesters.PINK.AS..Sunshine Girlammyridz600YuNa4eversjain

Sweet.Salty

Groupbie

Sweet.Salty

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

All Those Who Want PM Add Me In This ID!

Love
-Niya

Edited by Sweet.Salty - 10 November 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

muffindirection_Monu_arun-deepskashrocksfrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxtaibaaaDulceAmor-Niky-RavishingSaRunromiosugar1CrazzyBusyMyInspirationz..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.shootingstar.xx-Euphoria-.PINK.ammyridz600Sunshine Girlbones88AS..YuNa4ever

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
RES

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alostdream.YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever

IF-Addictz

YuNa4ever

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
 Ok sooo I am here to edit in STYLECool K loook whose dancing ROFL

This is the famous banana melon dance for ur shop :$ I hope ju are enjoying it ROFLROFL arent they cahuteeeEmbarrassed First of i jst wanna say C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S for ur new shopHugHug May you have many many more i lovesuEmbarrassed Ur one of the most amazing siggy makerson IF im soo proud of answer bookApprove I cant believe its ur 7th itni jaldi uve come to 7 koi to baat hai na tujhme ROFL I have seen u improve and i remember wen u started making avis i was soo happy Blushing and watever u do comes out perfect coz u rock na u shud knowCool So ya keep working hard and making such siggies and ur dukaan will rock ad u will make many more dukaans in the futureWink lemme tareef ur banner nowDay Dreaming  I love it sooo much like seriously its sooo adorable and i love the colouring on it! tht kajen scnes is soo u my super duper pagal ROFLROFL so perfect che for ur shop ;)
OH and thankyou for mentioning my name in the first post tehe meansa lot and yes my lamba more lik pointless essays will always be there ROFL you will always find me in ur shop spamming ROFL wenever u need it awaaz de dene ROFL and even using ur stuff coz i lub it :$ oh btw i love how u take all suggestions and make them pleej stay like tht alwaysBlushing and i have to say i love how update soo often i love getting a daily dose of ur shop :P so continue like tht!

and omg wen did u make thisShocked http://i.imgur.com/53JuE.jpg- i SWEAR this is the first time i saw this and i love it! <333 omg i lovers the text u used i always wanted one siggy of yuna with them Heart hayeee i love it omgDay Dreaming che che btw i was looking for all ur yuna avis bt somehow i lost those dunno how i remember saving them ROFL bt now i see them on tera first page gonna chori them for later useBlushing and the best thing abt ur creations is the way u blend the pics it comes out sooo uniquely! Im bad at tareefing LOL bt i love u for aving on this http://i.imgur.com/dQSKM.gif i love this sooo damn much the way he asks her soo dreammy Heart 
ur first page looks absolutely gorgeous with all ur old siggies i heart the kajen offscreen ones and ur icons are oye hoyeEmbarrassed

OMFG u made me thisBlushing

Thts soo sweeet omg i love u ABHug and thanku for always being there for me tooEmbarrassed Its such an adorable siggy Blushing i absolutely love love it cutie pies che <33 Gonnause it like now i love this colouring of ursEmbarrassed thanks again for the surpirseSilly K now i go change my dabbaCool ILY <3

Ok question bank signs off now ROFL

Edited by YuNa4ever - 11 November 2011 at 3:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alostdream.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top