Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Etna...bravo! Couldn't have said it better myself!   Thanks for saying what so many may be thinking!  You cannot have it both ways...Guddu loves Runjuhn precisely because of her loving and forgiving nature...but also blames her for it!  Forgiveness is forgiveness, if he benefits from it why not anyone else? He is who he is...true...but Runjuhn is who she is as well, a kind,loving ,generous, forgiving and virtuous person...the same person that he loves hopelessly!  ,
dotcom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshawn

Sorry but I must disagree! Hope that the child that Neelu's carrying is Pappu's not Guddu's. Wouldn't mind if Guddureceivesome torture for a little while for accidentally cheating on Runjhun though it was not his fault. Neelu took advantage of him while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol. If this child is Guddu's like Mahadevi with Jabbu and Kukkan then the majority of Bhagonwali's viewers would be very disappointed thus resulting in a decline in TRP'S making the show removed completelyoff air. Neelu having Guddu's baby! Nonsense! It better be Pappu's! At least by the beginning of next year or the ending of this year let Gunjhun start a family!

What r u talking about? First of all, I bealive nothing happened. Secondly if something happened, why r u accusing Nilu og taking advantage of Guddu. U know how difficult it must be to stop a drunk wild "animal" I know, Guddu isnt an animal, he is nice and loyal to RJ, whatever happened, if it happened, in influence of alcohol, but dont blame Nilu. Dont say Guddu isnt at fault, because he was drunk.

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My firm belife is that Mitho will cure Runjhun in a way that all the trust issues between Guddu and Runjhun will dissolve.

So wait and watch. Guddu knowes that Runjhun will always side with her mama mami no matter what.

She did not belived him when he told her that Mitho planned to get him killed and  Runjhun said that he is liying.

Since Guddu has lived like a Gunda that closes the case for Runjhun that he has no moral values and only she has them and she makes the right decision while he makes wrong decisions.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Az, if the CVs continue to have R lean towards her M&M it would mean they are going round in circles.

Also let's hope that R really honors the promises she made with G.
  Afterall, G is her husband and her first priority and marriage is a learning experience every day - full of ups and downs.

Oh my head hurts!
ritalakan thumbnail
That diabolical, conniving woman Neelu ought to be blamed for all this chaos not Guddu nor Runjhun! Since she had entered Kannauj she like Jabbu has been only creating mischief! Guddu needs to be aware that he has only one friend, Kukkan
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True!
I still wonder how the hell Guddu ended up meeting Nilu?
Cuz he was never into women and all that...

Also however we may twist and turn it Nilu IS a cheap woman!
She calls herself an 'artist' but dances for drunk men!
She wants to 'bring Guddu&Runjhun together' but lures Guddu towards herself!
Remember the Munni Badnaam episode when Guddu went to the bar and came home then GuNjhun had their MASSIVE argument and Runjhun called Nilu a bar dancer?
I still dont know why Guddu yelled at Runjhun cause thats what Nilu is!
Shes a cheap woman with loose morals !!!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: etna

Hi Azuria!

Rujhun has never left Guddu. She went to stay a time with her family. Even if they had no house and were bad people, it was her natural right to see them. People have relatives in jail for the most horrible crimes and the state still gives them the right to visit them. Guddu had no right to stop her from seeing them. He abused his rights as a husband. He can be all modern and have a modern friendship with a girl and sleep on her bed, while Runhjun should have blindly obeyed her husband like we're living in the Middle Age! I don't think so!
 They had a fight and she went to live with her relatives! This is something that happens in almost every marriage when the couple is still very young. This doesn't mean that it is the end of their marriage and more than anything didn't give Guddu the right to bring an other woman in their house and let her in their matrimonial bedroom or to let her to use his wife's cloths. Ask any married woman and she will tell you that she will feel insulted if her husband does what Guddu did to Runhjun after just one fight! There will probably be other fights in their live, but this doesn't mean that every time that this is happening, he will have the right to go to bars and see dancing girls! 
 Runhjun was gone only for two days while she constantly called him and even came back to take care of him! And only after two days, he went to a bar! He acted like a spoiled child and blew out of proportion a loneliness that it was only in his head. 

Edit: About Neelu, Runhju had all the right to go and tell Neelu those things! People may not like to hear this, but in realty there are many married men who ruined their married life because of dancers, they spend their money there while maybe at home his children don't have enough food. The prisons are full of criminals who say the same story: our father left me and my mother for an other woman, we had no money so I started to steal, one thing lead to an other and here I am!

@ Azuria- Runhun was a lot more kind to Guddu & Nilu than a lot of women would be.  Yes she reacted quite harshly the 1st time time she spoke to Nilu but then after that she was quite nice to her.  After her 1st confrontation w/Nilu, not even once did she even try to persuade Nilu to leave LN or kick Nilu out of LN.  She also didn't try to persuade Guddu to let her leave the house.  Even whatever her dear amma & M & M's , especially Kalsonwali said after her 1st confrontation w/Nilu didn't phase her- she kept her belief that she shouldn't jump to negative conclusions about Nilu.  Runjhun was quite submissive to Guddu after she started living in Devan's house.  She so didn't even try hard w/getting her wifely rights & respect.  Heck, she didn't even say anything back to Guddu when Guddu roughly got her hand off his arm & her hand started bleeding for example.  The only thing I can think of is her performing Kauva Chaut (she had the right to perform this sacred ritual) & tellin' him to break her fast & after he returned quite late from spending time w/Nilu & she ended up fainting, she  didn't even show any anger towards him.  Instead, she talked all lovingly to him w/the first thing she said to him after she fainted being u take really good care of me- to Runjhun- well he didn't take too good care of u today but I agree w/u, before he relapsed after u left him to take care of the M & M's & your cousins, he did take good care of u so I don't blame u for saying that😆.        
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
marajnalini thumbnail
Totally in agreement with you  edabella Runjhun is so compassionate and merciful even to the most cruel unlike Guddu who could be unforgiving at times.Edited by marajnalini - 12 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishana-

True!
I still wonder how the hell Guddu ended up meeting Nilu?
Cuz he was never into women and all that...

Also however we may twist and turn it Nilu IS a cheap woman!
She calls herself an 'artist' but dances for drunk men!
She wants to 'bring Guddu&Runjhun together' but lures Guddu towards herself!
Remember the Munni Badnaam episode when Guddu went to the bar and came home then GuNjhun had their MASSIVE argument and Runjhun called Nilu a bar dancer?
I still dont know why Guddu yelled at Runjhun cause thats what Nilu is!
Shes a cheap woman with loose morals !!!

Ishana, it looks like Neelu and Guddu are childhood friends, probably their parents were friends or they're living in the same neighborhood. 
 But still I find it strange that they are such good friends because Neelu seems to be the expression of everything that Guddu hates: she lies, she thinks that it is OK to emotional blackmail someone, she is a backstabber, she says one thing and does the opposite. For sure, she is a girl with who you can play and have a lot of fun, but still she has a weak character. Maybe Guddu and Neelu were the only children in the neighborhood and they had no choice, but to be friends with each other.

Red: I was asking myself the same thing, why did he react like that when Runjhun actually said the truth and he even wanted to hit her!

Surish thumbnail
You are absolutely right. Neelu is totally opposite to Runjhun. Runjhun is benevolent, merciful, sincere, naive and candid while Neelu on the other hand is egocentric, unforgiving, dishonest, conniving and surreptitious. Most men are captivated by women like Neelu because of their charisma. It  takes Neelu a few seconds to seduce a man. Look at how long it took Guddu to accept Runjhun thirty days in contrast to Neelu which was but just only a day or two. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago