Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

I am not blaming Guddu but...

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well everyone knows that Guddu is not Neelu's baby daddy.😆 However he kinda set himself up for this...

If Guddu didn't share such an inappropriate relationship with Neelu over the past few days, then she would never had been able to levy such an accusation against him.  E.g. The whole incident when he woke up not knowing what he did the night before, living with her while his wife was not there, visiting the nautanki every day etc...The same way Runjhun had to pay for abandoning him, so too now he is paying. 

Edited by orianthi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I totally agree with you, Orianthi! I think that their friendship has crossed the limits of decency, especially when he dragged Neelu into his house leaving Runhjun outside. I don't know if it is anything more embarrassing for a married woman than what happened to Runhjun in that night. Seeing the  tensioned situation between Guddu and Runhjun, Neelu should have never accepted to stay in that house while Runhjun was left outside. It is an unwritten low that says that when your are in the middle of a familial conflict, you excuse yourself the best way you can and leave them alone to solve their problems.  Edited by etna - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sooo True @ orianthi and @etna !  Guddu acted recklessly and though he regrets his actions and the hurt and humiliation he caused to his wife, he must now pay the price!  When you play with fire you will get burnt...anger and alcohol are a dangerous combination!  When Guddu sees the pain that this mess will cause Runjuhn, trust me he will be duly punished since he can't stand to see her hurt in any way. The recent promises they made to each other will be put to the test, but I feel they are both wiser now and will get through this crisis with their relationship intact and stronger than before.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post topic maker.
i agree with you
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cv's are spoiling the show guddu is a very  good character person  i n relation with ladies but if all these r showing he become a characterless which i don't want to see it
Keshawn thumbnail
Sorry but I must disagree! Hope that the child that Neelu's carrying is Pappu's not Guddu's. Wouldn't mind if Guddu receive some torture for a little while for accidentally cheating on Runjhun though it was not his fault. Neelu took advantage of him while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol. If this child is Guddu's like Mahadevi with Jabbu and Kukkan then the majority of Bhagonwali's viewers would be very disappointed thus resulting in a decline in TRP'S making the show removed completely off air. Neelu having Guddu's baby! Nonsense! It better be Pappu's! At least by the beginning of next year or the ending of this year let Gunjhun start a family! Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: etna

I totally agree with you, Orianthi! I think that their friendship has crossed the limits of decency, especially when he dragged Neelu into his house leaving Runhjun outside. I don't know if it is anything more embarrassing for a married woman than what happened to Runhjun in that night. Seeing the  tensioned situation between Guddu and Runhjun, Neelu should have never accepted to stay in that house while Runhjun was left outside. It is an unwritten low that says that when your are in the middle of a familial conflict, you excuse yourself the best way you can and leave them alone to solve their problems. 

I have a harder time with Runjhuns behaviour. She leaves Guddu but still wants her wifely rights and respect? Just because her amma is still living at Guddus place she thinks that she can decides what is done in that house or not?

I dont like how amma and Runjhun makes differen between their family ie Pandeys and others. Runjhun is not generous. She is only generous to her mama mami. She agreed to let Neelu stay since she had already met Neelu and got a picture of her as being a different person then she thought.

I have a hard time with that Runjhun leaves Guddu and then has the guts to go and say to Neelu to keep away from Guddu since he is her husband? And that it is Neelu who is tempting Guddu?

No I dont like Runjhuns behaviour. As a human she should have stood by her husband about Neelu staying when her mama mami were apposing him. But she did not.

Lets see where all this takes us.

And it is just my opinion for just now it may change. But you may disagree with me.
Lalchanmahase thumbnail

Originally posted by Keshawn:

"Sorry but I must disagree! Hope that the child that Neelu's carrying is Pappu's not Guddu's. Wouldn't mind if Guddu receive some torture for a little while for accidentally cheating on Runjhun though it was not his fault. Neelu took advantage of him while he was under the heavy influence of alcohol. If this child is Guddu's like Mahadevi with Jabbu and Kukkan then the majority of Bhagonwali's viewers would be very disappointed thus resulting in a decline in TRP'S making the show removed completely off air. Neelu having Guddu's baby! Nonsense! It better be Pappu's! At least by the beginning of next year or the ending of this year let Gunjhun start a family!" 

I agree with you Keshawn!Runjhun went through so much torture to change Guddu including being forced to eat peppery food, lots of embarrassment etc. She has also paid the penalty for leaving Guddu. It's true that he must be punished for letting another woman come between them but not by a pregnancy.This track is highly disgusting! By the way Neelu is only in the show for a short while so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the baby she is carrying is Pappu's and she will go back to him where she belongs. By concocting so many lies I could tell that she is a goon like Pappu and thus should spend the rest of her life with him not wreck her best friend's marriage! What kind of woman is she? Guddu doesn't deserve this!

Edited by Lalchanmahase - 12 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azuria

I have a harder time with Runjhuns behaviour. She leaves Guddu but still wants her wifely rights and respect? Just because her amma is still living at Guddus place she thinks that she can decides what is done in that house or not?

I dont like how amma and Runjhun makes differen between their family ie Pandeys and others. Runjhun is not generous. She is only generous to her mama mami. She agreed to let Neelu stay since she had already met Neelu and got a picture of her as being a different person then she thought.

I have a hard time with that Runjhun leaves Guddu and then has the guts to go and say to Neelu to keep away from Guddu since he is her husband? And that it is Neelu who is tempting Guddu?

No I dont like Runjhuns behaviour. As a human she should have stood by her husband about Neelu staying when her mama mami were apposing him. But she did not.

Lets see where all this takes us.

And it is just my opinion for just now it may change. But you may disagree with me.

Hi Azuria!

Rujhun has never left Guddu. She went to stay a time with her family. Even if they had no house and were bad people, it was her natural right to see them. People have relatives in jail for the most horrible crimes and the state still gives them the right to visit them. Guddu had no right to stop her from seeing them. He abused his rights as a husband. He can be all modern and have a modern friendship with a girl and sleep on her bed, while Runhjun should have blindly obeyed her husband like we're living in the Middle Age! I don't think so!
 They had a fight and she went to live with her relatives! This is something that happens in almost every marriage when the couple is still very young. This doesn't mean that it is the end of their marriage and more than anything didn't give Guddu the right to bring an other woman in their house and let her in their matrimonial bedroom or to let her to use his wife's cloths. Ask any married woman and she will tell you that she will feel insulted if her husband does what Guddu did to Runhjun after just one fight! There will probably be other fights in their live, but this doesn't mean that every time that this is happening, he will have the right to go to bars and see dancing girls! 
 Runhjun was gone only for two days while she constantly called him and even came back to take care of him! And only after two days, he went to a bar! He acted like a spoiled child and blew out of proportion a loneliness that it was only in his head. 

Edit: About Neelu, Runhju had all the right to go and tell Neelu those things! People may not like to hear this, but in realty there are many married men who ruined their married life because of dancers, they spend their money there while maybe at home his children don't have enough food. The prisons are full of criminals who say the same story: our father left me and my mother for an other woman, we had no money so I started to steal, one thing lead to an other and here I am!

Edited by etna - 12 years ago