Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti, a.k.a ASR's English Dialogues! (Page 6)

LX2FX2 Senior Member
LX2FX2
LX2FX2

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
There was one more..."And you know it!!!" he said it to Lavanya on the phone when she said kisi ne kuch kaha kya? and he replies...kisi ki itni himmat nahi hai and you know it!!! ufff

I also loved his dialogue in SBS/SBB diwali segment...darta to mein kisi ke baap se bhi nahi!!! We have heard it so many times before but I loved the way he said it...amazing...god giftedCool

Great post...I have bookmarked itWink

Edited by LX2FX2 - 10 November 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219Shahu

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
woww..u have done fab job by this post..loved it ..too good..loved arnav's one liners..he is too good..in xpressions.in dialogues..hats off to barun for making us love arnav.we fall for his dialogues delivery and his xpressing eye's xpressions..everything perfect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenkausar1219Shahu

jennylives85 Groupbie
jennylives85
jennylives85

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Stupendous effort! I'm gonna keep coming back to this post time and again...Thank UUU!!Big smileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

sanaroxx IF-Dazzler
sanaroxx
sanaroxx

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
What the... ???
Such a lovely pOst... You must have worked hard on it!!
Hats Offf 2 u !!! great !!! 

brajenShahu

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
unbelievable!! simply amazing compilation!! u left me hanging speechless halfway through ur post!! ur effort is truly commendable!!wow!Clap

and now coming to the actual content i can't help but agree million times that the 1st line u said "
After watching Wednesday night's episode, I'm ready to bet with anyone on this forum, that there has never been a more sexier sounding hero on Indian TV before, than our dear Arnie. Especially with his English dialogues!" couldn't have been more true had we tried!
seriously i have been watching hindi soaps for as long as i can remember.
but never had i come across a sexier dialogue delivery and that low pitched husky voice that makes my toes curl every time he utters his one liners...whoaa...he is seriously the sexiest guy i have ever come across in hindi n english serials/movies alike!! just wow..he leaves me breathless everytime he uses that husky n utterly sexy voice...it is like liquid smooth and leaves my ears yearning for more..

my personal fav's are "Unbelievable man" i think i have watched him walking towards the car trunk for million times again n again just to watch him closing his eyes in exasperation and swearing out like that!
then "so tough" - oh man he was unbelievable practicing in front of that mirror!!Day Dreaming
n obviously like everyone else i die by his regulars "what the h/f/_"
bottom line i'm irrevocably and unconditionally in love with this sexy guy and his even sexier accent be it hindi or english...

i can go on n on if i keep talking about his voice cz it is one of my favorite pass times to simply look and listening to him.
fab post dear!Thumbs Up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenShahuCDlove

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Wow , I absoutely love this post .Thanks for posting all the classic one liners of Arnav ,much apperciated :)

Shahu

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wow, this is amazing, a post dedicated to ASR's one liners...you put so much effort into it...really love Barun's style of speaking, he's too good

Shahu

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
wow u must have rewatched all epis to write soo much lol! really great thx for this!:P

brajenShahu

Go to top