Barun Sobti, a.k.a ASR's English Dialogues! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Dude you are so awesome! I never realized how much English Arnav spoke! I really appreciate the hard work you put in sharing your research with everyone! Thank you so much! Now it's time for me to go repeat some Arnav scenes! πŸ˜‰
OMG awesome post and i can totally tell how much effort u put into make it!! appreciate it a lot and hats off to yaπŸ‘!! And OMG i was just discussing this with my sis yest damn his English accent is too good!!!! And yea he totally blew me away with the latest ones, hai "don't talk to me like that" gosh can this guy get any hotter?!😍
Great post! Could not have said it better!

For Arnav it has ALWAYS been Kushi from the moment he set eyes on her at the Lucknow fashion show and it ALWAYS will be!

The sooner he stops fighting this feeling, the better for his health! You gotta feel for the poor B%^$#D!
love this post! πŸ‘
Brilliant! πŸ‘πŸΌ
this is seriously a classical post!! u know i went through all the episodes and reepeated his english dialouges!!! thanks a ton for compiling!
I am a huge fan of this show. I keep up with the forums, read the ff and os, rewatch episodes, intensely keep up with promo and on set shoots, follow blogs about the show, but HOLY COW, I mean  HEY DEVI MAYYA...you take FANdom to a whole new level.

I am humbled by your dedication.πŸ‘
Yes - You have done an awesome job - created this masterpiece post and devoted it to ASR-L  ( ASR - language )
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No amount if thanks will suffie to thank you  .

ohhh a vm! YES!
PLEASE!! I WILL PAY YOU!
the man's english is just the sexiest o god... hes just so sexi when he talksss

sexy beast...
Originally posted by Shahu

The other thing that is truly noteworthy is the simple, yet magical fact that Arnav has ALWAYS, and I repeat always, being in love with Khushi. From the very first moment he saw her. When her quickened breath intensified his breathing, he fell utterly, madly, irrevocably in love with Khushi Kumari Gupta. BUT he'd never act upon it, nor will he ever admit it, even to himself. And this is my belief that Shyam's character was created to act as a catalyst which will eventually make ASR pull himself together and "catch" Khushi. All the while, telling himself and the rest of the world, that it was ONLY for his dear Di.

Thanks for the post dear,  It must have taken quite a lot of your time to compose the whole post .
Thanks for all the effort πŸ‘πŸ‘

considering that barun gets so less dialgoues i have to say that he manage with his eyes is very commendable.  I am sure all of you will agree that ASR has become so famous because of barun πŸ‘πŸ‘. What ever little dialogue he get it just lives with you πŸ˜ƒ.

@bold thanks at least you are with me, thats what even i think first time he saw her he fell in love with her and he felt the pull towards her πŸ˜ƒ. And as you said he wont do anything about it
so shyam or some other catalyst has to be there to push Arhi together. this is only reason i tolerate shyam 😭😭

@red yeah currently he will do so, but then i will i am sure he will turn around and agree that she matters to him more than himself and his Di one day 😍

Awesome, Amazing, Astonishing post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... your've taken dedication to a whole new levelπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.