The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

KLAUS'S LOVE INTEREST!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Whom do u want to be Klaus's love interest??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [13.33%]
11 [36.67%]
2 [6.67%]
7 [23.33%]
6 [20.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by carisma2

The beauty of this show is that all accept Boonie are good actors/characters. I cannot see a love story of the originals with elena - as she has enough on her plate with the Salvatore hotties.
As much as I would love to see Damorine together, They may go after Katherine, As her vampire career started with the Original brothers. So u may get a Nina and Joseph kiss - if it's with Katherine.Wink

I can't believe that they are gonna stop the show till January.
 Now that's the beauty of western shows the lead can kiss as many guys as she wants and same goes with male lead as well so elena-klaus kiss is not impossible LOLLOL
Anything is possible... Klaus can compel her to kiss him...Like end of each season so far Nina has kissed Ian Big smile.
The thing with Klaus is that Katherine/Elena are not his type of gals... Katherine was innocent like Elena as a human and also very pretty buh he didn't go for her. I would like to see what kind of gal is more to his taste.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarJoMo

JoMo IF-Sizzlerz
JoMo
JoMo

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

] Anything is possible... Klaus can compel her to kiss him...Like end of each season so far Nina has kissed Ian Big smile.
The thing with Klaus is that Katherine/Elena are not his type of gals... Katherine was innocent like Elena as a human and also very pretty buh he didn't go for her. I would like to see what kind of gal is more to his taste.. Big smile

Except Bonnie I can see any girl with KlausLOLLOL Caroline as wellLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

] Anything is possible... Klaus can compel her to kiss him...Like end of each season so far Nina has kissed Ian Big smile.

Except Bonnie I can see any girl with KlausLOLLOL Caroline as wellLOL
You know, I can't stand Bonnie... didn't like her much in the books either.
I like Caroline - she's good.. hmm maybe Klaus and Caroline.. though I like her with Tyler right now.
Do you think the originals will stay for a while - or do u think Micheal will send them away?

JoMo

JoMo IF-Sizzlerz
JoMo
JoMo

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

]
I like Caroline - she's good.. hmm maybe Klaus and Caroline.. though I like her with Tyler right now.
Do you think the originals will stay for a while - or do u think Micheal will send them away?
 Joseph said lot of blood is gonna be shed and many might be killed so maybe Mikael will kill some ppl and klaus might kill some let's wait I hope mikael dies

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

]
 Joseph said lot of blood is gonna be shed and many might be killed so maybe Mikael will kill some ppl and klaus might kill some let's wait I hope mikael dies
Wow! I an't believe after sucha mind blowing epi they gonna take a break.
I think they may keep micheal for a while - they won't be able to kill him off completely - buh possibly put him to sleep for a while.

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Mikael died right klaus finished him off, so how he can come back, ? he should stay dead i dont like how he shouted at klaus again and omg klaus cried,

And when mikael stabbed kat who was pretending to be elena klaus was surprised Big smile Big smile i cant believe there is a lot of chemistry between nina and joseph

JoMo

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

<font size="3">Since according to Joseph's interview we might get love interest for Klaus then whom do u want to be? I want Klaus to fell for elena I love the way He picks her up and holds herLOLLOL</font>

Uh in which epi he picks her up ? ?
JoMo IF-Sizzlerz
JoMo
JoMo

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aubreykarew

Mikael died right klaus finished him off, so how he can come back, ? he should stay dead i dont like how he shouted at klaus again and omg klaus cried,

And when mikael stabbed kat who was pretending to be elena klaus was surprised Big smile Big smile i cant believe there is a lot of chemistry between nina and joseph
 Klaus cried when elena was stabbed he was so worried I loved it! N Mikael is dead he is not coming backLOLLOL

Go to top