yeh dooriyan, in rahoon ki dooriyan..

Posted: 12 years ago
a tad disppointed with the latest happeneings..
i am one of those who believe distance increases (in this case, initiates) love..

seriously, i did not want khushi to get back to RM..(or is she trying to prove barun right in "no, she'll get back to RM tomorrow again?" "phir se aayegi, kabootari" 🀣)... for Khushi Kumari Gupta, all the roads do lead to rome..(RM)...

now, most importatly, what i don't get is, the hype.. if they had to and will meet at RM all the while, what was yesterday's episode for?  i mean, why use the sun set as your backdrop, 34 different camera angles, two really good lokking silhouettes, some 7 minutes of high voltage music, a tu hi bataa mere maula and show them depart in two different directions, if all they had to do is make them meet again?πŸ˜•.. that part generated a feeling of MISS each other, REALISE your mutual feelings, REGRET each and every of your "mujhe naa tumhaari shakal dekhni hai naa tumse baat karni hai"... and THEN meet again to give some passion baraa clashes...

frankly, what i pictured in my mind was that she'll go ahead with her vows, proceed with her marriage preaparations.. and he'll get back his shell, get those bonkers out more often 😎, hit the office, slap crores worth of deals.. and then all i the end, realisses he is STILL missing SOMETHING in his life...(okay, i wanted to see barun emote that too..πŸ˜›)..

and what we are going to get is another meeting at an RM, i can imagine the heads will come up with something different even when at RM(i actually trust them with some of the glorious tracks they came up with), but seriously just RM all the while is rather πŸ€”.. or do they have financial problems that they can't make another set some place else? πŸ˜†

yeah, in short, what i actually want to see is this part of the promo play out...

ever realised why they always walk AWAY from each other in any promos/banners??

Anonymous
I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.

for ^^ to happen, you need to be at DIFFERENT places first.. ironically though they have always been at different places when they were gazing at the stars/moon..

if they never part ways itself, when are they going to kick in some nafrat and let it go away door..?  or better still the part of love will separate them and misunderstandings will bring them together again...
"love is not just about the moments you enjoy being with the one you love, it is just as enough about the moments you HATE not being with them" in fact the latter is what makes you realise you can't live without each other..

want the song on the title to play out on them..
Yeh Doorian
In Raho Ki Doorian Nigahon Ki Doorian
Humraho Ki Doorian Fanna Ho Sabhi Doorian

that having said, STILL positive about it.. lol, found some trust in these cvs.. (which i fear i should not regret laterπŸ˜†).. so hoping they come up with something new even in the RM-love you like i hate you track... πŸ˜ƒ

oh oh P.S. P.S. if any of the  SP heads ARE reading this, by all this i did NOT mean keep them away for some 2 months 😲.. 1 week would do at the most.. and waise bhi, you want to keep the trps going na..?πŸ˜†

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
Amen to that sister! I mean, kabhi toh door raho, aur pause karke socho, ki abhi, iss moment mein, tum puri tarha khush kyun nahi hoh? What is missing? Buuut... kabootri looves apna future sausral a tad bit too much, I think! Jitna woh phudakti hain waha, utna toh main bhi computer se addicted nahi! 
oh oh P.S. P.S. if any of the  SP heads ARE reading this, by all this i did NOT mean keep them away for some 2 months 😲.. 1 week would do at the most.. and waise bhi, you want to keep the trps going na..?πŸ˜†

Agree
I agree. I really wanted to see some scenes of Arnav missing Khushi like crazy.
Gud post..frankly e1 i dnt get d logic of khushi bein at RM aftr d hypd bidaai wid gifts...cvs ka dimaag ulti disha mein gumta hain..so der hs 2 b solid reason 4 gettin khushi back at RM b4 ME.
Bubbsy!πŸ€—

Ab kya kahein! I'm so befuddled by this show nowadays.
Sach mein...Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?!
One second he's so concerned and tying the bangage round and round and round  her finger (by this time i'm wondering how can her finger not fall off already πŸ˜†) and the next second he's screaming at her face to get lost from thereduh-oh..i'm so conphoosed.
Plus all the cameras zooming in and revolving around them more times than the earth has revolved around the sun and the moon has revolved around the earth πŸ€£
I was so dizzy by the end of it all hoping the bloo-shirt hottie in dark grey suit will come and catch meπŸ˜†

Now, after announcing super-formally in terms of 'Mr Arnav Singh raizada' and 'Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta' that they will never meet again no matter what, they're gonna end up meeting again the very next day.
Then hasn't the heavy effect of their convo vanished already?!
I need some high-end, action now. 

They walk away from each other...it seems like they more they step away from each other, the more their hearts travel nearer to each other..no wonder they keep meeting.

I also found it so amusing that Arnav actually kept such a long roll of bandage in his suit pocket to treat her wound πŸ˜†

Lubbs you and your posts many many β€οΈ
Edited by cute_gurl - 12 years ago
Oye yaar! Hakuna matata...πŸ˜ƒ

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

-Anonymous

Hmmm...I do know it does not fits for Arnav to the T, but mann kiya toh insert kar diya...
No need 2 get tensed baby...let us c wat happens...
Don't count ur chicken until they are hatched...She might have went 2 invite/inform about her marriage(don't ask me why...If she can bleed until ASR arrives this s also possible)

And yeah for ASR meeting, not meeting s not going to b a problem at all...for him he himself  s a big problem! He may just satisfy his rage...he wil b sad but it hasn't hit him yet wat will happen if she s gone forever...He needs 2 know about her marriage...It will nag him...it wil drive him..
And I m damn sure nothing s going 2 cum to light b4 she n shaap reach shaadi mandap...
Our Prithviraj will tapak outta his SUV 😳😍

Having said dat, me too want separation...y I babbled ? Honestly do u care?

"Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I'm so in love, that I'm more vulnerable than I've ever"

(yeh bhi ainvayi)

Btw, loved ur post πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Sin πŸ€—

It's been a long time since you made a post . I am glad you did , because your topic is bang on .πŸ‘πŸΌ
I mean I am so confused , after the tension of yesterdays episode , how does Khushi give in .πŸ˜•

Also how is Buaji going to let her go ?πŸ€”  She doesn't want Sankai Devi going back there . Will Khushi leave without telling them ? Does this mean more hide and seek games from Shyam . 😳

There should be some episodes , where they are seperate  from each other . , because then yesterdays epiosde , will be such a waste.
But I seriously don't want them to be apart for too long , because I would end up like this -

But maybe Khushi  going back , we could be in for a surprise .
Because I think the cv's have a trick up there sleeve πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rushshri

Agree

agree too...
Totally agree with you.

I am kinda hoping she does not meet him and rather informs anjali or La about the message and anjali or La passes it on to him and maybe later anjali or La might tell Arnav that Khushi was the one who originally received and passed on the message to her.

No prizes for guessing what would drive him nuts the fact that she came to his home or the fact that she instead of speaking to him directly passed on the message thro Anjali or La.

If she decides to write a letter and slips it into his room then I guess the pending track of Arnav not knowing that Khushi was the one who sent the plants and letter would be taken care of.

Let us see what happens. I want him to miss her real bad atleast till the next mahaepisode, lol.