imran abbas and zayed khan look alike!!!

beauty_angel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

In this picture imran abbas looks like purab from jassi jaisi koi nahin! But he also does look like zayed khan.

This is zayed khan as you all know. Do you know that Zayed khan is hrithik roshan's wifes brother?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGurl thumbnail
I DONT THINK HE LOOKS LIKE PURAB!!😕 But he looks sooooo much like zayad khan like it looks like zayad pic when he was a little younger!! lol!!😆
Thats weird!!   😊
SnowAngel thumbnail
I agree w. DesiGurl that i dont see the resenblence to Purab but i do see it to Zayed Khan. And yes i did know that Zayed is Hrithiks bro-in-law. But thanks for sharing the info! Who is this Imran guy anyways? A Model? Actor???
maida09 thumbnail

ya tehy do look alot alike if u read the topic where it says faakhir n ronit look alike i said that imran abbas n zayed khan look laike to so ya....n e ways thnx for posting teh pics i was gonna do that actually...

heres another one:

heres another of imran:

maida09 thumbnail

more info:

imran abbas is a pakistani actor and model. he was in lots of pakistani drams like:

- umrao jaan ada

- jo baath ghar mein hai

- bewafaiyan

and in lots of telefilms.

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

there used to be a kid name imran abbas in my schoool! he was pretty gay and he moved to some other state! lol! the star imran abbass looks like zayed khan! thanks for sharing@

-mika

but not like purab, purab is simply THEeeee best@

heyher87 thumbnail

IMRAN ABBAS IS SOO FUNNY IN JO BAAT GHAR MEIN HAI

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He may resemble Zayed a lil but not Purab..........🤢 imran is loads better than Purab, IMO.....thnx for the pix...
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Imran might used to look like zayed before but not now.

Imran is waaaaaaaaaaay cuter then zayed. and he also have a very good voice. he can be a singer.

ya agree heyher87. he is so cute and funny in that serial.

and he doesnot resembles purab at all. kabhi bhi nahian.

Selina thumbnail

They have the exact same hair style too. Maybe Zayed is trying to copy him??