Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   

Show inspired from movie 'Jeevan dhara' (Page 2)

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 49176

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshifa

jeevan dhara
kal ho na ho
hum aapke dil mein rehte hain
waiting for next inspired movie
...

Exactly ROFL

I think its too early to relate HD with any movie.. LOL
-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 3056

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
May be in future episodes,they may show rishi & mandira pair and some rich boss and indira nokh jokhs and love.
 office fights,silly nokh jokhs,would be great fun to watch.I wish cv's plan something like this,and bring some male lead for rati.Most probably wishing for arjun.can't help myself in this bcoz i am a hardcore arti fan .wht to do???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4evalostsnowflake.

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Joined: 23 July 2009
Posts: 24063

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
   Well someone had already said this on the forum that Jeevan Dhara is the main source of inspiration for HD...I went to google and searched and it seems it is true...the show does have a LOT of similarities with HD...But I am frightened that if the Cvs/PH dont come up with an idea to have Rishi as the LeadUnhappy...I seriously hope they follow the JD story...And Rishi is not the lead...Till then I want to see the struggle of Indira and how it leads to various situations...

I can very well relate Rekha to a strong woman's role and so can I relate Rati to HD...But Sumit for Amol palekar? Amol palekar has such a simple down to earth charm..Hope Sumit works hard to imbibe that and becomes more bearable in upcoming epis...for the time being he is just pheeka...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-palingenesis

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Joined: 13 March 2010
Posts: 7080

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-snowflake.

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Joined: 17 July 2011
Posts: 6106

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
yep jeevan dhara is the inspiration. rati is doing very well in the role for which rekha won a national award back then. Big smile

rinky, aaj ka epi dekha kya? kya hua? how was rati? and more importantly how was rishi?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

.rumki. IF-Rockerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 9632

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshifa

jeevan dhara
kal ho na ho

hum aapke dil mein rehte hain

waiting for next inspired movie

...

ROFL
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Joined: 09 June 2010
Posts: 49176

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sireeluvarti

May be in future episodes,they may show rishi & mandira pair and some rich boss and indira nokh jokhs and love.
 office fights,silly nokh jokhs,would be great fun to watch.I wish cv's plan something like this,and bring some male lead for rati.Most probably wishing for arjun.can't help myself in this bcoz i am a hardcore arti fan .wht to do???

Great.. till then we can spam their mailbox and make up cv's mind to bring Arjun for Rati Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4evalost-RS-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 3056

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

yep jeevan dhara is the inspiration. rati is doing very well in the role for which rekha won a national award back then. Big smile

rinky, aaj ka epi dekha kya? kya hua? how was rati? and more importantly how was rishi?Confused
  rati is doing a fab job tht is worth an award and high trp's

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index