Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

prat9

prat9

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Hi thereBig smile...just wanted to share this piece of info with you guys...the show Hitler Didi has been directly inspired from the movie 'Jeevan Dhara' where Rekha played exactly the same role as Rati. In the movie Rekha was the sole breadwinner of an extended family...and the good newsBig smile is that the male lead protagonist did not have the role currently enacted by Rishi but it was actually that of some very rich boss portrayed by none other than Rakesh Roshan at that time.

Rishi is currently playing the role of Ammol Palekhar who in the movie (if I'm not mistaken) used to secretly love Rekha's sister who was actually a widow. There is another guy who fell for Rekha in the movie and she kind of reciprocated the feeling until she discovered that the sister apparently loved the same fellow….and there goes Rekha giving up her love for dear sister and was back to her resolve of carrying on with her trials and tribulations to cater for the family's needs…(may be the CVs won't add the second character and have Rishi's role combined as the two characters from the movie just to make it simpler….well I'm not sure though….merely my POV)…

.Anyway the movie had a great ending…Rekha eventually got married to the rich boss…( A review for you regarding Jeevan Dhara…For all those who like Hitler Didi….A Must watch!!…)That movie is absolutely brilliant due to its utmost simplicity and excellent enactment of each cast not forgetting that Rekha was of course the main USP of the movie…We don't get to see such kind of movies nowadays..*sigh*'……Rati is doing full justice to the role played by Rekha….Absolutely Superb acting by Rati…Way to go Girl!! ClapClapStar

In the movie the role played by Rakesh Roshan though significant was quite minimal….I'm sure the CVs would come up with some exciting and better ideas to unfold the storyline of Hitler Didi with a bit  more  of extra romance in store for Indira in the show….TongueEmbarrassed

Well guys for those who are worried about Rishi being the main male lead; rest assured! The latter is way too weak to carry even a lighted matchstick opposite Rati. (Rishi does not even stand a chance!! He is sadly lacking in screen presenceOuch)

Now the big question is WHO would be the chosen one to hold the candle or rather the torch for our Intensely strong Indu? ...Keep the mind guessing during the wait!!……..Wink

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidrabi-cgMayurdilsekhushiratilarimel22AmarMotiC_O_O_LWAZMEa little faithIts-My-Life.....Lata.....mygabyrads14Yukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP-sreevijayanSharadDivyankablueocean_787Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-.sio.angel..Nabi.oblivious.Silent.Dreamermisty85style14SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show inspired from movie 'Jeevan dhara'" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
jeevan dhara
kal ho na ho
hum aapke dil mein rehte hain
waiting for next inspired movie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rabi-cgprincessruhimisty85snowflake.

rabi-cg

rabi-cg

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oshifa

jeevan dhara
kal ho na ho
hum aapke dil mein rehte hain
waiting for next inspired movie
 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

nice post thanks  dear ...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindovemisty85

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22a little faithtanusheeWAZMEIts-My-Liferads14mygabyShilpa.Agarwal.....Lata.....SharadDivyankaAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-misty85Silent.DreamerSaRuv.

Mayurdilse

Mayurdilse

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i dont know who inspired wht but i know this is fact of life tht thr r so many women who r the only earning person in family...each dilaogue spoken is a real fact...each fact shown is real...i think 80% women from middl n lower class can relate herself to indira...

if rati has chosen this show then hats off to her as it is v difficult role n much hrd work is needed to sustain here...in so much tough compition...

bhut bda jigra chaiye ye role krne ke liye...love or sas bahu scenes mei thr r so many shdes n in HD she has to realy make effrt to show those shades n also create  them...best wishes to hr for the show...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23AngelRati-Barun-RS--Pri.RP--Rinky-misty85Silent.DreamerSaRuv.

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hatss off to Rati to choose something very different n challenging , Concept is similar to jeevan dhara..

Edited by Its-My-Life - 10 November 2011 at 7:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

WAZME

Goldie

WAZME

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Unfortunate I didn't see the movie so I can't comment on that

Rati pandey has a confident in herself and her ability to portray such character in the end she is queen of expression, and for the expected hero and since am ARTI fans I can't stop thinking about ARJUN to share her small screen again Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dxkuma24evalostmisty85SaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.