Balika Vadhu

the point of the current track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
what do you feel is the point f the current track?
  1. jag anadi reunion, jag getting back in family
  2. anandi to get into politics; she will defeat heth singh in his game
  3. cvs unable to show anandis second marriage due to fear of criticsim
  4. any other
i wish it is second, but feel it is thirdCry, however i also feel they are now trying to potray jaggu in a better light. what i really want is anadi and jaggi to find out heth singh and shravan behind it, anadi to contest elections against him, get elected and shravan to repent and become witness against heth singh without being anadis new guy. i am content  wait for a mature and a better option for her when she is ready.( she isnt now) . meanwhile i want guari to realise fully the consequnces of a mother and profession duties and maybe cut down the anandi jaap

what i dont want is anandi to remain clueless about who kidnapped her, bear humiliation at the hands of villagers, forced into relationship with shravan to stop the gossiping and the " moral message of how a woman without a husband is ridculed by soicety and has no respect , has to prove even if innocent"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Niha_BaishyaprattsneelabhaSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the point of the current track" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
no opinion guys?

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for replying to my post.LOL

i agree that jag anandi seems more plausible now, however as per sources anandi is looknig at her honeymoon pics and is alone so it sees jag has gone back to flaunt to guari that he was right and that might lead to soem more screeching.
i feel this track will be dragged for quite long, however i do wish they both ( jag and anandi ) manage to find out who kidnapped her, that shouldnt be a mystery.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Since our Jaggu dada knows that Shrawan is involved A's kidnapping. Since A was saved by J so there is no chance of humilation because her legal husband witnessed his kidnapping. No one will say a word and I think Shrawan's parents will run away from the village.

I feel like pito Shrawan with joota that too with the rough ones..AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top