Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Heyy Girls,Smile

While thinking over the Mannat ki Key scene ... I began to think whether there could be another interpretation to it .. We all know the so called Atheist * I refuse to believe the fact that Arnav does not believe God cos some of his actions betray the fact that he has faith in God**  Arnav merely fulfilled the wish of his sister without actually seeking any mannat for himself ..and This empty key was in the custody of Khushi who has returned it to its rightful owner ...

Y'day, Arnav spots the Key and in a fit of Pique not really knowing what the key was but just  thinking that it was Khushi's is all ready to throw it away..he picks the key from the table and  almost throws the key away, when memory floods back about the Mannat ka Din and Khushi's attempt in handing it back to him !!..Arnav gets a jolt  when he comprehends that he is holding THE mannat ki Chavi...His reaction gets interesting here , what does he do..Does he follow through on his original intention of throwing it away ...NO !!!  far from loosening his grip on the Key, he tightens his hold on the key, firmly encloses his hands ..and then finally makes his wish...He utters just one Name, He seeks  "Khushi"  ...That is /will be his Mannat..

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

candy554jeni24kashevkausar1219Jordinstorybooksgdnainac01WorkerBLX2FX2craziefanluvtwilight19rachanarockdeepa911lexaxelRaima36sammi5star1315BlueSpiritShina_srkfanArnavKhushi1996-sia-peppygeekhuny.thebestTangledsurabimeghnasarnshiJuicee_SushieWittyKittyAADHIDEVsparklystarstud-Nithi--Appy-ashvezsmithasrkcoolgal270S.Stephyminimuffin86monsi08..Apz..cindrella255Jyo.Anisha_91--Krish--Supna9SanzBarbieshena07--BSI-FaNaTic--smitarkhushixrushshripinky_blueskies--Nargis--tinselrani-luckiGayuArnav-Dark_Fantasy-HappyMelodyHenna 786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Arnav finally wished his MANNAT" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
you could be right there my genius dost...may be somewhere in his head arnie boy does belive and think and kushi could be the one Wink well, I love this idea and will stick to this...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LX2FX2Raima36arnshiJuicee_SushieWittyKittysmitar..Apz..tanthya

ketki_arshi

Groupbie

ketki_arshi

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Clapwell said

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5tanthya

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Well, he is def going to get his wish.Wink After all, how can God ignore a plea made with so much angst, regret, pain, n despair?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanserendipity235Juicee_Sushietanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

you could be right there my genius dost...may be somewhere in his head arnie boy does belive and think and kushi could be the one Wink well, I love this idea and will stick to this...LOL

O Jee SebJi,Big smileHug
Hug
Aaj tho aap late ho..What about my daily dose of Appleism's ..Yaara...How will I remain,phit,phat,teek,taak..if U play havoc with my daily tonicwa LOLLOLLOL

Arnie Boy has faith in his God varna why was he cupping his palm preventing the diya from lighting off [ in tht janmashtami scene ] ...I definitely hope so..Bechara really needs Khoosi to keep him in line  and he is well aware that Khushi Kumari Gupta is the Tigress who can  manage him.. par uski akdoo temperament will not allow him to accept it..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

-Appy-

IF-Dazzler

-Appy-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

O Jee SebJi,Big smileHug
Hug
Aaj tho aap late ho..What about my daily dose of Appleism's ..Yaara...How will I remain,phit,phat,teek,taak..if U play havoc with my daily tonicwa LOLLOLLOL

Arnie Boy has faith in his God varna why was he cupping his palm preventing the diya from lighting off [ in tht janmashtami scene ] ...I definitely hope so..Bechara really needs Khoosi to keep him in line  and he is well aware that Khushi Kumari Gupta is the Tigress who can  manage him.. par uski akdoo temperament will not allow him to accept it..LOLLOL

yes, jaanu...der se aayee but durust aayee hoon...I replied to your other post as well (page 4, a bit late to catch that oneWink) ..
I was also thinking khoosi is needed for arnie boy for his anger managemnt also...warne roz roz mere bechare OP tho pareshan ho jayega ROFL

Edited by appy2011 - 10 November 2011 at 12:56am

tanthya

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
You're absolutely right. He asked for happiness, and God looked around and said "Hmmm here's a nice girl whose name means happiness, let me throw her into your life." 

Dumbo only just realized it. ConfusedTypical man! I love him anyway.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittyChinu5Juicee_Sushie..Apz..tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

O Jee SebJi,Big smileHug
Hug

yes, jaanu...der se aayee but durust aayee hoon...I replied to your other post as well (page 4, a bit late to catch that oneWink) ..
I was also thinking khoosi is needed for arnie boy for his anger managemnt also...warne roz roz mere bechare OP tho pareshan ho jayega ROFL

OP !! How could I forget  My dearest OP.. OP shud sit in dharna demanding the return of Khooshi  and until then he will serve Mango Jooos that too on Arnavs shoes only  ..I am sure the family will rally around OP, aakhir khar who can get such good humored servants nowadays..

Sirf Anger Mgmt hi nahi..Khooshi is needed for playing Hide & Seek with OP  too..WinkLOLLOL

-Appy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.