Fun FF: Shaxam...Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya!

iramtheegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After Laxmi and Shyam's long long time at the coffee shop, Shyam was going to drop Laxmi home. As they stepped put, all of a sudden it began to rain...puring down and down..

Laxmi: Oh No Shyam...ab hum kya kare? Main ghar kase pochungi?

SHyam: Its ok Laxmi... thora time rukte hai phir jaate hai...

He looked at Laxmi..her sodt and wet hair...and then at the rain.

S: Laxmi.. care for a dance?
Laxmi hesitated for a minute, looked at the rain.. then at Shyam, smilied shyly and gave him her hoof... both went in the pouring rain and... began to dance!

It was sensational...a Man and a Bakri Dancing together in the rain!

Shyam danced his ass off...all of what he cudn't do infront of real girls.. he did infront of a bakri..

L: SHyam... kya main kuch ke sakti hoon?
Busily Shyam replies.. Bolo?
L: U really suck at dancing u know?
SHyam was just about to do the Mr Bean step when he let go of that position and became all emotional vimotional.
S: I knew... insaan jab mujko nahi jahta toh bakri kya hai.. I am sorry for wasting your time Laxmi...Good Bye!

L: Ruuukkkhhooo!!! LAxmi ran as fast as she could and stopped Shyam...SHyam, this didnt mean that I dont like you.. u r such a sweet, comfotable and grrr...hawt guy...I really like u!

Shyam dil started beating faster than ever,,,he found his first love...

Laxmi Bakraizada...Sweet and Sexy... Full On Rocking.. Hot and Happening!

AB kya hota hai... Shaadi hojati hai.. pure reetho rivaaj se...Laxmi dulhan ki roop main.. mehndi 'haatho' pe.. sajdaj ke ... aur Shyam...yeah..

Precaop: Mangalam Baghwan Vishnu...The rituals went on when YEH SHAADI NAHI HOSAKTI!!!