Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys here is the 1st chappy but it isn't as gud as i wanted it to be! there is not much in it! mre characters will be introduced in the nxt update! and u will get to knw the reason behind his teasing! so bear with me! this one is small and not edited so ignore the mistakes pls!๐Ÿ˜Š dn't forget to tell me whether u liked this arohi!
so read, hit the like button and comment!๐Ÿ˜Š 

Chapter 1

For the umpteenth time Arohi stared at the card. "What the hell is it? My reunion in two days! No ways! I had to go back there? No ways! He will be there too and there is no way I am going! That stupid, idiot, crazy Arjun is going to be there to eat my head! Oh I hate him! Oh I will kill him! How much I used to like my specs and braces and that crazy head just made fun of me because of it! Idiot! I mean I looked so cute in those! But my mom she was just like him! She made me go through lasik! Oh I miss my specs! All because of that Arjun! Now I have to go back! Never never!" Arohi was muttering under her breath and walked into Aryan's site. Aryan was a movie superstar but to her bestfr... umm close friend! They were friends from college and it was Arohi who pushed him to go for his 1st film's audition. She was proud of him but right now the problem is this stupid reunion!

"Aryan I am gonna kill him if I go! I don't wanna go! Save me yaar! You have to afterall because of me you became a star!"

"Abbey drama band kar! And tell me what happened? Did someone proposed to you? I mean you only get this much killing mood when someone says 'I love you'! Had any poor bast**d did the greatest mistake of his life?"

Arohi threw a death glare at him and he gestured as if zipping his lips. Then Arohi took the reunion card and flashed it in front of him and said, "This happened! My school reunion! I don't wanna go! There will be everyone! Oh I hate it! The silly girls would start 'I have this ', 'I have that', 'I became more pretty'...ohh" Arohi mimicked a silly voice to say those!

But before Aryan could start she said again, "You know what I don't get it! Why in the hell there is a reunion? Actually who introduced this stupid custom? I am gonna kill him first! I mean who would want to go back to school! I don't! Whoever invented this was a self-righteous and self-important, pompous brat!"

"You mean someone like you?" ' Aryan

"Yeah.. umm'what?" Arohi threw a nearby cushion at him and Aryan dodged. It wasn't the 1st time he had seen her real crazy. She was this everyday.

"Ok I am serious! Now tell me why can't you go back to reunion? You pretty much changed and I bet you are in a better shape than the rest! You are a successful travel writer, you are beautiful, confident and little head strong if you add that as a quality! And hey you have me the heart throb of millions of girls as your best buddie!" Aryan tried to pull her leg alongwith persuading her to go.

"Was it a joke? Because it doesn't feel like one! Of course I am in a better shape but they will be more in shape and successful! You don't know the girls of my class! They may have started preparing for this reunion two years early! They are that crazy! And you are my 2nd best friend only!" ' Arohi

"Ok ok I am your 2nd best friend! I know your all time best friend is Shefali! And I don't think your classmates would be as crazy as you! Now tell me what did Shefali tell you?" ' Aryan

"I am crazy! Crazy or me! I mean I am not crazy! In fact I am more sensible than you! Idiot!" Arohi stared at Aryan for some time and slumped to a chair and continued, "Shefu wants me to be there! I don't wanna go! I hate that place!" she whined.

"But Arohi tell me why are you so miffed with this Arjun? I mean it's your turn to show that you have changed for better!" ' Aryan

"Idiot I am miffed with him because what he did was not right ! I mean I used to have a crush on him and he teased me because I have specs and braces! Seriously!" ' Arohi

"Like you care! As far as I know you don't give a damn about what others think! Even here you are not worried what your classmates would think you are worried about meeting Arjun! So tell me what's this all about?" asked Aryan with a rasied eyebrow.

"Umm it's just you know'. Ok I will tel you! Listen carefully! I used to be little reserved back then. Enjoying my time with my friends Shefali, Rashi and Simmi. They were close to me! Only they knew I am open and very much a crazy one. I always had Shefali with me so I never felt the need to make new friends and this became a habit! I couldnot help it! But I was happy! I stayed silent in my classes and dreamed and sleeped with open eyes! I was quiet and always scored good marks! So everyone thought I am a padaku but they don't know I only study the day before my exams! Thanks to my memory I always scored good marks! So basically I was the same but no one knew it! I was crazy and pagal with my family and friends! I always got into problems outside school so no one knew the real me! And I used to have this small crush on Arjun and I knew he doesn't even know I exists! I was happy because I knew it was a passing fancy and it would disappear! But that idoit started teasing me out of blue! I mean one day Shefali was talking to Romit, Arjun's friend and the then crush and now love of Shefali and I was standing there looking for a way to escape. He suddenly asked a question to Shefali and I was shocked! He asked 'Shefali tell the answer of this question or paheli ' have specs and braces and standing right before me!' Can you believe it! He asked that in front of me! Then started the epic teasing! At that time I just smiled but I was angry and from that day onwards I crushed my feelings for him!" Arohi stopped her rambling and looked at a laughing Aryan.

"Did he really asked that? Oh man he is superb! Oh god I need to meet him!" ' Aryan

"You want to see him? I will make you see him!" With this Arohi started throwing pillows at him. For the people in the shooting site it was a normal sight. Arohi was regular visitor and everyone knew she and Aryan were best friends.

"Ok ok I am sorry! But seriously you need to go! I mean you haven't met Shefali after school when your parents sent you to Mumbai for your further studies! She must be really excited to meet you! And Arjun he is a minor discomfort! Don't worry yaar!" ' Aryan

Arohi looked at Aryan for some time and shook her head. She wasn't convinced but she had to go back. But she had no dress. She wasn't going to the party wearing something old! She needs to shop! Omg! With a bewildered look Arohi ran from there leaving an Aryan who was laughing senselessly.  

Arohi was a girl of principles that she had made. She liked to wear salwars, sarees, kurtis but her all time favourite was jeans. She never wore dresses. She was uncomforatble in them. She did what she wanted to. She loved her family and especially her brother Saleel. She fought with him but he was the cutest and most adorable brother in the world. Arohi was skeptical of going back but she had to. She packed her things and she looked once more at the new saree she bought for the party. It was an off-white saree with golden work in the border. Simple but elegant. She was going back and she knew she will meet him but she hated it. More than she hated that part of her heart that was eager to meet him.

"Stupid heart" she murmured and put the blanket over her head to sleep.

Edited by mysticlover - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wao? Luv d update. Luv d charactr of aru so much. Aryan is so cool. Cnt wait 4 arjun.
veds_6791 thumbnail
Me Second... Loved the Part...
Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice start achu

luving aru's character -

aryan is really a damn cute and close friend -

now its time for the re-union i guess

cant wait to meet arjun

pls update the next part sooonn
sadffi thumbnail

superbb update!!!!

my like button isnt wrking๐Ÿ˜†  but very nice

Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
what a character sketch of Arohi...you haven given her all the possible adjectives in the orford dictionary..jokes apart...lovely start and really looking forward to reading the first chappy...

Some theme however old they are always seem to keep their appeal..this is one of them...i just love the way you write..so plz continue

Archuuu...I love ypou for this...abs fab episode..cant wait enough for Arohi to go back and meet him...muahhh
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
loving aru's character
waiting to see arjun
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i ammm looovvviiinnn eeettt :D :D
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeee update...

Waiting for Arjun...I hope he comes fast...update soon...