Fan Fictions

Maneet FF - GEETIKA (OLD THREAD 3 - 2011-12) IMP NOTE ON PG 71 - Page 47

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
di kiya ap nai ff discontinue kardiya ?????????
where r u ???
it s been a year miss u n ur work 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
where r u di 
me waiting now it been year 
waitinggg
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Oh My Goodness...Thanks a lot dear...😊

So kind of you for your immediate response now. 

How much ever I thank you, its not enough πŸ˜³

Thank you 

Thank you

Thank You 

Thank You

Thank You 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
To begin with, Ms. Hinz reopened this thread just today. A Big Thanks to her once again as I am getting in touch with my old friends.😊

Hello Everyone πŸ€—
How are you all?? Once again, sorry for taking a long leap. It was just out of my hand. Even though I was so desperate to give updates and be in touch with my IF friends, I just simply couldn't. My sincere apologies for not keeping in touch and leaving my FFs incomplete. Now I am back with a zeal to complete them. I need your support. The links I am sharing below has my comeback message. Please read it.😳

I made a comeback during 1st week of July 2017. At that time, I couldn't open any of my old threads of my FFs, GEETIKA & Journey Called Life (That were created between 2011-12) . I had sent PMs to all my friends / readers in my PM list. But very few replied simply because its been 5 long years and many of you (Like me) would have not been active members or  not checked your mails for pretty long time and your mail box might be full. Luckily, its just today (Almost 3 months after my comeback), I got all my old threads opened just today and I am Immediately posting this message here. I am really pleased to inform you all that I AM BACK. πŸ˜Š. 

Also, I have started with my new FF HOW TO NAME IT? w.e.f. Sept 2017 πŸ˜Š

PLEASE NOTE: 
1) SOME OF MY READERS ARE ALREADY IN TOUCH WITH ME. This note is strictly for those who are not aware that I am back and who are not actively checking their Personal messages. Please ignore this note if you are already in touch with me.
2) I am posting this note in almost all old threads of mine. If you have already read it once, then please ignore the same message posted in other threads. 
3)Update wise, I am still slow. I try to give update once every week/10 days. I will do my maximum possible to increase the frequency. Till then please bare with me.
4)Since its been more than 5 years, I re praised all old episodes of my FFs,GEETIKA and Journey Called Life (JCL) in one thread and started giving fresh updates in the new thread. Where as the old threads (Like this thread) which were created in 2011-2012, I will rename it as Old thread just for the information sharing purpose And to avoid any confusions. Please check the links below and follow them henceforth. 

Here goes the new links to GEETIKA, Journey Called Life and my New FFHOW TO NAME IT?

GEETIKA:

GEETIKA - COMPILED ALL 61 PARTS IN ONE (Which were posted 5 years back)

GEETIKA - THREAD 2 - All fresh updates after 5 long years. (Sept 2017 Onwards)

PART 63 (Updated on 4th Oct 2017)

JOURNEY CALLED LIFE (JCL):

JCL - Thread 2 - New posts (Part 24 onwards) after 5 long years (July 2017 onwards)

HOW TO NAME IT? (NEW FF Starting from Sept 2017)

Link to my FF World (Created Sept 2017)

Vaidhumom's Fan Fictions on Maneet

Thank you for reading this message and I wish to get your friendly support once again.

BEST REGARDS

LAKSHMI
Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
GEETIKA 

(Posted Nov 26 2017)
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you for being considerate and taking quick action πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just posting this to keep this thread still alive and hope to get back my old friends who were regularly posting here. πŸ€—

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Updated GEETIKA...please click on the link below.

GEETIKA - PART 65

Please do read, like and comment..