Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Apologies to Nishani & DKAddict & others (Page 2)

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Hi Lata,

It's overwhelming kind of you to apologise - although there is no need for it! Smile

In one of my previous topics, I mentioned that if you had time to translate, it would be enough for me. I really appreciate all your support you have given to us (the people who don't understand Hindi)!

Let me reiterate again, if you have the time then you can translate for us! Since Swathi offered to help, I am more that grateful! She, Di and you Lata are a godsend, believe me!!!

And guys, thanks a trillion for not ostracising we non-understanders! You make us proud to be able to interact with you on a daily basis!!! Embarrassed

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

oh comeon Nishani, It was my mistake. I will confess here that I used to always be under the impression that even though some people that is mostly Indians understand and speak Hindi  they feel its below their dignity to do so. But let me tell you I am really sorry about that and GOD forgive me for thinking that way. But thanks to these forums Its opened my eyes and I know that some people genuinely do not understand the language. Nishani it is so sweet of you to say we are GOD send. In fact all of us are GOD sent.

And ya I feel so proud of Dkaddict who in spite of being a non Indian takes so much pains and pleasure to enjoy Hindi films and serials.

I love you all my friends. GOD Bless All.

Love Lata

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Lata, you might be surprised, but I know lots of non-Indians who watch Bollywood films! I found out about a couple more just the other day at the park. My husband swears that Indian culture will take over the world! LOL Perhaps more would watch the serials, too, if the satellite channels were cheaper.....

-DKaddict

Go to top