India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Apologies to Nishani & DKAddict & others

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Hi there. I know you will surprised as to why am I apologising out of the blue. To tell you the fact I was not knowing that some over here who don't speak or understand Hindi language and are still hooked to watching the serials. I used to wonder why Disha77 had to translate the dialogues on English as well and used to be under the wrong impression that all who watch the serials are definately well versed with the language. But I was wrong. and Nishani and Dkaddict I really admire and appreciate you'll and am proud of the fact that you'll are addicted to watching Hindi serials.I am sorry that previously I used to write many dialogues in hindi since the real effect is by listening to the hindi words. Now on I will try to best to update in English completely or when there are some powerful dialogues would try to translate them in english as well, provided I have the time. I am really sorry about that and in case I am really tied up and have no time to repeat the same, I can always ask our dear friend here Swati to do the needful. Hope you don't mind Swati. That's what friends are for isn't it? Love you all and thanks for your love and co-operation. Take care.

Love Lata

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Lata you are doing an awesome job with the updates, we all are really thankful for the time and effort Dee and  you  have taken, in spite of your busy schedules, though I have no problem with Hindi I do realize my friends who do not understand the language. And I know what you mean there are some very powerful words in Hindi for which there are no English replacement. Swati thanks in advance welcome to the forum, will be looking forward to reading  your comments 
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged

yeah thanks Lilly and thanks Swati and thanks to all my friends in IF TD group and not to forget thanks to my dear Dish cause of whom I got to know about this forum and met all of you'll.

Love Lata

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

hi lata,

i like what you are doing, in my opinon a like your hindi and english translation. i also get to learn some hindi my self, here in U.S. i bearly get to talk to hindi only time i do is with my friends thats just english words with hindi combined.

it takes guts you have that Clap

-jaslove.

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

really nice job as well!

-mika

and happy almost birthday Jaslove!

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
As I have said earlier in one of my posts, I also completely agree with Lata that the charm lies in reading a few of those dialogues in hindi. Hey lata, you can go ahead and write without the translations if are running short of time. I will chip in and do the needful with the english translations. No problems at all. In fact would love to do it. Finally was able to watch the repeat of thursday's episode yesterday (India). Loved to see DK so worried about DIsha when he gets to know about her so called headache. As Jingle rightly predicted based on the new promo Am sure that Disha is already in her room. btw Jingle, if you are reading this post, how do u manage to watch all these promos first ? I was watching Zee  this week end but could not watch a single promo..
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Swathi, Jingle is simply blessed, I believe...Big smile

Lata, there is no need to apologize!!! We appreciate anything you can give us, really!!! At least I know that I am so starved for the latest on DK that even if it was just one little paragraph, I would LOVE it. So do not feel bad and do not stress if you don't have time to write all you would like. Go ahead with the Hindi, since it is so much better than English, anyhow, for the pleasure of those who do know it. We can certainly can get translations from lovely people like Swathi, can't we? (Thanks, Swathi!!)

And if I were you, I probably would not have thought there would be devote non-Hindi speaking fans, either. So don't worry about it at all. Big smile

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 06 March 2005 at 9:52pm
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Awwwwwwww, you people are tooo good. But I will try my level best to translate Hindi words into english. I seriously was not knowing that there are so many non hindi speaking people who love the serial. But how could I make this mistake. Afterall to watch and must I say ogle at DK there are no language barriers.EmbarrassedBig smile. ha ha.....

And Swati I am really sorry that I am burdening you with these translation thing. And you know even I missed the TD episode on Thursday. It being our weekend we had a guest and had gone out. Though my hubby knew I went unwiilingly. But luckily I put it for recording and the next morning first thing watched it and updated you'll that time itself. And luckily it was our weekly off and my hubby had gone to play cricket as usual.Wink, else he will be sure that before I was only half mad now I have gone completely crazy....ha ha.......jeez some men will never understand us.......

Go to top