Pavitra Rishta

Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thanee I wish Mano had come back for you and not Sanskar ki devi Sulo...I know you like Mano...Yes having elders around is a blessings...

Too bad I lost my father @ young age and both ILs too...So no GP around for my kids...SO I make sure we are there for our Grand kids..

Back to the show...Sulo will forgive Manju for the sake of Punni & Ruchi...Vinod is already regretting his part...I wish he would dump Manju...Take the girls with him..

Even Archu will forgive Manju eventually...She has two rules one for Ks and other for Ds...

I see a reunion in K home soon...Manav Beta jo aa agaya hai na...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalThanee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yes thinking to all what happen...Yes

Sulo will forgive..Manju..for the sake of RuchiPunni..
With all cruel thing Manju did ..she is the winner here...Vinod is regretting..yes..but he can't dump Manju...always in Manju Pallu...hope there will a chnge from him..

Manju need a real punishment..don't know what?and how??

Edited by Thanee - 11 November 2011 at 2:46pm

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hiten was fab in show yesterday, felt like some HT show after ages though he didn't gave me manav fee but then it will take time
All the best to him
I hope cvs let them bring PR back to the position where it was once upon a time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thanee

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

HT entry was downplayed and disappointing...Promo was way better than what they showed us today...

Although I like HT so will give him BOD...

His entry was as if ULM walked in all for Baba and SUlo...Karanjkar beta...Not damaad or Savita's son...First thing a father does is gives hugs to his kids...None of that...Wife was also standing far from him...

As we know Sulo-Archu the Do Chanas are the leads..

All the aunties were faltoo...One with orange hair and some odd color lipstick really needs a make over..How can they offer Sulo to stay with them when they are also staying with their sons-Dils in their houses.

Bunch of bakwaas..falttooo...Bheja khapaving episode..

varsha di i  want to say u that u r so beautiful  bt so disappointing with PR i couldnt tell u beforeEmbarrassedbt 2day i little bit free frm diappointment sfter see sushita interview in U ME TVLOLso can say with happy mood.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_MintysuanDabulls23

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

the whole entry scene was really disappointing .

The writers just don't know their job any more .
tanyaThumbs Upu r riteClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top