Pavitra Rishta

Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi all. Smile

OOps... Sorry to say this yaar. But feel so. Thats why.

Seeing the title montage here ,I thought ok , fine and  so posted the above post in afternoon.

Today watched the show after two to three weeks after just to catch the new entry.

But sorry wasn't impressed. photo here tho ok.

But the scenes in today's epi didnt seem ok or interesting.

New Manav hasn't impressed and neither his Grand entry nor the PR story. These Cvs na totally lost. They can never redeem PR.

Anyways all the best to Anki and Hiten and PR .

I again go into the mode of avoiding PR.

Note:
Sorry if the post offends anyone. Not  intended to offend any actors or the fans here. My thought was new Manav was not impressive  because the old manav  as left a great impression on us. Thats all. Miss Sushant as Manav. Thats all.

Neither one can do justice in one day to that character to which much life was given by sushi. That too with the Cvs BS and boring storylines, its too difficult.  It may take time. as of now what I felt, I posted.

Edited by umayal - 11 November 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesushkita10bonnefilleDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
the whole entry scene was really disappointing .

The writers just don't know their job any more .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
sushant will always be manav for me

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
HT entry was downplayed and disappointing...Promo was way better than what they showed us today...

Although I like HT so will give him BOD...

His entry was as if ULM walked in all for Baba and SUlo...Karanjkar beta...Not damaad or Savita's son...First thing a father does is gives hugs to his kids...None of that...Wife was also standing far from him...

As we know Sulo-Archu the Do Chanas are the leads..

All the aunties were faltoo...One with orange hair and some odd color lipstick really needs a make over..How can they offer Sulo to stay with them when they are also staying with their sons-Dils in their houses.

Bunch of bakwaas..falttooo...Bheja khapaving episode..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneeumayal

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Such a lame and bekaar entry they gave to the new Manav ( felt bad for the actor )  .And what chemistry they are going to show of Manav and Archana now ...instead of showing manav with his wife or even his mother , the first person who jumped at the new Manav was Sulochna   LOL...
This show should now also have a title change ...

From Pavitra Rishta , it should be called The Sulochna and Savita show ...today there was not much of savita only Sulochna but I am talking in general .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 November 2011 at 3:05pm

umayalsushkita10Dabulls23

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

HT entry was downplayed and disappointing...Promo was way better than what they showed us today...

Although I like HT so will give him BOD...

His entry was as if ULM walked in all for Baba and SUlo...Karanjkar beta...Not damaad or Savita's son...First thing a father does is gives hugs to his kids...None of that...Wife was also standing far from him...

As we know Sulo-Archu the Do Chanas are the leads..

All the aunties were faltoo...One with orange hair and some odd color lipstick really needs a make over..How can they offer Sulo to stay with them when they are also staying with their sons-Dils in their houses.

Bunch of bakwaas..falttooo...Bheja khapaving episode..

Hi Varsha di...so true what you write...Thumbs Up

I agree Hiten entry could be better...but you know what.. as I'm waiting for Mano...my happiness goes for Mano.LOL...but...when I see Hiten entry with this Background music..my thought goes for SushUnhappy..Heartbroken ..miss him.Unhappy. Me too like Hiten..so will give him sometime for PR..Wish him all the best...

For the Episode...itself...as you said Bakwaas...
Really writers must wake up...Angry

By the way I see your pic...each time forget to tell you..you look beautiful dear..Thumbs Up

Edited by Thanee - 11 November 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Thanee dear...Hug

Honestly I missed Sushant today too...But I like HT alot too so am going to wait for his dashing self soon..

BTW Who bought this house??  Mannu did not...Mano does not look like a millionaire to moi...Embarrassed 

Poor Mano will be back to his henpack life under Sulo...wonder how Manu found him in 3 days when Sulo could not find him in 4 yrs Cool

May be Mano did not want to be found as he was having his sidebar fun with some hussy with long legs giving him lap dance in Bahamas...Why would you want to come back to a wifi looking like a Pig  LOL  Sorry Sulo fans if there is one in this section...I think there are couple around..

Chalo if Mano is millionaire than now he wont have to begg for ek chai ki pyaali...Sulo will serve him 1 kettle full chai and than some...

Dono ke beech pyaar hi pyaar beshumaar...

umayalThaneesushkita10

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Heh Varsha di..you know me too is asking who bought the house?? Think its Mano..ConfusedQuestion He don't even say one words poor Mano...ask for Maffi in promo..must wait for monday  know now..Unhappy

You made me Laugh dear.LOL..I put Mano come back for his wify ..otherwise for what reason his come back...not for me.D'ohSulo will have an asthma attack..LOL

Joke apart really want him back cause Sul and Mano  are old in PR couple ..and like to see old couple ...When each time Sulo ask for him Aho ..Aho .or when Mano give her phool for her hair..he was nice..dear. They look good together  and I like that...I think in a house we must have our elders its important...

Sadly for me personally lost both of them...and miss them a lot..anyway its life..and life continue...

But here if really someone else bought the house...where these two will live...No I think our surprise is not  ending...something coming..and I hope so...

Other option..if Mano  bought the house...you think...Sulo /mano will Kick Vinod /Manju ...Confused

Edited by Thanee - 11 November 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top