Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 4)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I was pleasantly surprised liking Hiten-Anki in promo...They look quite good together...I can see chemistry building..Lets see what happens...I am willing to keep open mind and give it a try..
rash2222 IF-Dazzler
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
ankita has dis thing in her dat she can create chemistry with anyone and it we should give pr a try ... i think it will work...
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I always said i would touch base from time to time, look in on the PR forum.  So, today i checked it out. I haven't watched an episode in months, but do read Bhallarox's write ups sometimes.  I left the show a long time ago because of the story line (or lack thereof) and because i don't care to watch children being abused, which is a lot of this show.  It's such a poorly written show, as everyone knows, and it beats me how someone can produce such awful stuff and succeed professionally...Confused makes no sense.   I never was a "groupie" for Ankita and Sushant although i did love them together immensely and thought they had great chemistry which was fun to watch.  Today i checked the promo with Hiten entry.  I am sure he is a great actor, he even looks like a very nice man.  But to be honest...as i watched it, i felt like i was watching Archana being unfaithful...LOL and it REALLY turned me off.  So, even though i stopped watching it a long time ago and for other reasons, this would be something that would make me stop watching all by itself.  I think it is very odd that a producer would take a leading couple who won the hearts of so many fans, and substitute another person. When Sushant quit, the show should just have ended or Archana shown being alone for awhile until it could gracefully end.  Of course, it' seems there has never been anything graceful or professional with this show.  Really a shame. There was a lot of potential originally.
I doubt i will check back again or maybe just to see if it is still on the air.  Again, it was nice to meet a lot of you and i enjoyed the banter when things were a little different.  Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljk-Swetha-shootingstar27suan-SweetGirl-

snehaljk Groupbie
snehaljk
snehaljk

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
cannot accept hiten and ankita as a pair in PR. their romance won't create the same connect with the audience as was the case with sushant and ankita. and the promos looked really 'cold' to me. so hiten and ankita, a strict no-no, atleast in PR.Disapprove
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Nice seeing you Naava after a long time...

But if I dont see u again good luck and nice to read your posts...I am sure we will run into each other some other section some other time..

TC dear..

BTW @ Archu cheating with Hiten...Lord have mercy!!!

Gosh why did she not cheat with TDH??? Wink Atleast she would have made me happy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Nice seeing you Naava after a long time...

But if I dont see u again good luck and nice to read your posts...I am sure we will run into each other some other section some other time..

TC dear..

BTW @ Archu cheating with Hiten...Lord have mercy!!!

Gosh why did she not cheat with TDH??? Wink Atleast she would have made me happy LOL

thanks Varsha ! you take care too !  yes, a little fling between Archu and TDH would have had you dancingDancing

Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
SmileHi all Thanks a lot for these pics...just come here ..Hiten and Anki  are very good in those pics...Smile I've seen them in afternoon at work..but could put anything here..LOL  They both look nice..Really think there chemistry will work...they  both will work very hard..they are professional..and very good  actor..I just hope also Ekta bring us good tracks ..so that we can appreciate..at least something..in PR
All these weeks with nothing to watch..Unhappy

Hiten seem to be in Manv style ..Wink

Waiting for Manv entry.too..thinks its for tomorrow..Ya...
I will not compare Sush and Hiten...each of them  is different.Smile.they have their own personallity and are very good actor...Sush left PR unfortunatelyUnhappyI respect this decision..and Hiten replace ..so welcome Hiten...as he too is a good actor ..
Wish him all the best...Thumbs Up

Ps ... I read some post who said it will not work between these two.why??..I will say if this chemistry don't work...so both of them are bad actor...cause when we see bollywood actor Like Srk or big b..or other actors.all different female actor they had..and each time we watch them with same appreciation...so why Hiten and Anki chemistry will not work...??? Of course it will be different for Anki...it will not be the same as she was with Sush on shoot...He is her real life partner..Smile nothing will be the same..dears why this comparison.??

I really think Anki will take it as a challenge... its her first show..she falls in love in this show...that why this show seem real for Sush and Anki for doing Arman...cause thier chemistry is perfect and they are in love and this we saw that each time in PR...some scene are easy for them to shoot""Romance ""...All these years Anki shoot with Sush...and now there is a change and yes for me I will say..its now she can see if really she is a good actor or not...
So knowing Anki ..i will say she will make all her possible to do her job very well...and she will succeed I'm sure...for Hiten he has more experiences than her...so for him too sure he will do his best...

Of course the beginning will be hard.. professional and hard working persons as they are...why just for them thier chemistry will not work...Wink I think some must have a bit positivity in thier mind..LOLWink negativity not good for stress..LOL
So we must at least give both sometime...let them do their job as it must be..Wink""I'm still Sushita Fan and will always be...as Damo said The show must go on...so why not...let it be.Wink..as from now if PR continue on its downfall..its will not the actors faults..but only and only Ekta and company fault and nobody else...
bye..Smile  Going to Hit my bed now...Sleepy

Edited by Thanee - 10 November 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz-Swetha-frenz4uumayal*Resham*-sylph-Dabulls23

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Hi Thanee Hug

Nice post. Ditto feeling the same.
Nicely put.
Yes we are fans of Sushita and love them a lot, but same time respect their decisions too,
So if Anki stick to PR and as a good professional if both Anki and Hiten are able to bring
us back to watch PR then its good and fine.

First I was a fan of PR which made me fan of Sushita.
Then even the love on sushita cant save PR and make me watch it
due to the BS storyline.

So its in the hands of CVs and Ekta to make us watch PR.
if they are able to bring us back with their story, surely Anki and Hiten will do
a good job in it is what I feel.

I dont know Hiten But reading here about him ,seems he is a good one.

And too my surprise and even I would say shock,I liked the title montage posted here. Didn't watched the promo yet.
I was too worried how ARMAN will look now after the replacement.
But seeing the title montage posted here,they seem to look good.

And I liked it too though in my mind replacement for manav was not there.
so not as ARMAN, but as a pair in title montage they look good.

So now its only the story which tells whether it will hold back us or not .
And Not ARMAN is what I think.

Even then after saying all this,
Still I feel , its good if PR ends,
and if we are able to see Anki or sushant or hiten on a new project even with different people, then that looks even more good and comfortable.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkThaneeDabulls23

Go to top