Pavitra Rishta

Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i think they look good together..hope it works out..he looks pretty similar to the look sushant had as manav..good..

I just feel he looks much older to her and it shows. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I've been curious to see how Ankita and Hiten look together, not bad. I had my doubts but they actually look good together but I still miss Sushant Cry 

Oh I think they look good together...I have no doubt that Hiten would do a good job as Manav. However, I have no hopes from the show. LOL Its gone to the gutter. 

I too think Hiten looks lot like Sushant. Even Hiten-Gauri are similar to Sushant-Ankita...one marathi and one north-indian and other stuff like gauri too hated hiten a lot in the beginning. LOL

Omana, Hiten is in his mid thirties...so he will obviously look older than Ankita but I guess it will help if there is a leap.  

God only knows how long this show will run. I personally want it to end so that I can see the actors in other roles. I want to see Ankita in a bubbly role and Anurag in a mature love story. And yes Hiten too in new show instead of a stale one like PR. 

Eager to know what Sushant is upto. Hope he is missed as Manav along with a great future.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyaz-Swetha-shootingstar27lunza-sylph-Dabulls23

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Oh I just saw the promo video. LOL the promo doesn't make Hiten's entry appealing but i guess with time the viewers will grow used to him...I always liked him as an actor. Kutumb was the first serial I ever watched and I loved him as Pratham. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyaz-Swetha-Cupcake4GHTfrenz4ulunza-sylph-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awww they seriously do look super fantastic together...wowBig smile

not bad EktaThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk-Swetha-Cupcake4GHT-sylph-

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
many replacements didn't work before...but i guess Hiten won't let that happen in his case...he looks good with Ankita...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk-sylph-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
New Montage Pics...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkCupcake4GHT-Swasti--sylph-Dabulls23

captkirk

captkirk

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
they do look very good together, and Hiten is such a matured actor. looking forward to the new pairing and hopefully some interesting story line to support them!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Viewbies Note:

Refrain from crossing over two shows and discussing them in comparison. As per IF COC, comparisons are not allowed. Please keep discussions about shows on their particular forum to avoid conflict between fans. All PR fans, please dont go onto other forums asserting your views on their shows in accordance to PR. And all non PR fans please dont assert your views on PR based on other shows you may watch.

If this continues then members warning levels will be raised without warning because this is not a new problem. It's an issue we've had in the past.

PR Dev Team

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-frenz4uJaiJagannathchocolate_boysuanM1s5_5unsh1n3*Resham*Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top