Pavitra Rishta

Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hiten entry(promo)... Viewbies Note Pg4 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pinky1975

Groupbie

Pinky1975

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I watched whole promo of Hiten's entry as Manav but he never impressed as Manav in this promo. He is only looking good together with Ankita in montage, but in promo his entry as Manav is totally flop. It is not at all impressive. Frankly speaking he is no nothing compare to Sushant as Manav. Let's see what he will do in future as Manav, but first impression is bad at least in promo. May be in actual episode he will look better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljksuan

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
They do look goodHeart.  Can' t wait to see what Hitten will bring on this show Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Ipsi & Mandy

Not bad, the look good together. I hope the story line changes for good.

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I cant believe Ankita ever want to stay in the show with this new Manav
dont mind CB i saw u rite on ur forum that We are very close to YMG but not PR atleast now. If the track leads to climax, then what is PR for us????  PR is having dramatic episodes each day to grip its losing grounds but CB is slow steady growing with normal episodes with good TRP. When we reach our track climax, audience will see who is #1... so i think u want ur fav ser in no1 its very natural bt why u commenting on other ser that way ?why u think PR trying to grip loosing groundROFLROFLbc our sushant left bt still PR holding no1 position with ankita bt surprisingly zee tv's other ser Ouchwhat they doing with their both lead?they cant fall PR from no1 positionLOLso BEST LUCK

Dear Poas,
I guess you misunderstood my remark.I wrote PR is trying to GRIP its losing grounds by giving dramatic episodes which means it is trying to save itself from losing grounds by giving high pitched drama. I did not say it was TRYING to lose groungsROFLROFL

I dont have any intension against the show. But everyone else is just as fed up as me. Aren't the PR fans as fed up as well? And don't tell me you are happy with the new Manav. And if you have quoted my remarks let me justify myself, so you think PR is not losing grounds? from 3 TRP to 2 is not losing grounds?.Just being in top dosent mean u are the best. I find many people's comments here in forum more vicious than me, they bash PR more, but why only I will get quoted remarks in public?? Is it really descent to bring up others remarks from other forums and show them in public?

I don't have anything more to say but this is an open forum and we have the independence to talk about our hopes and aspirations for future. I was expressing my own on our forum so why do you need to interfere in our work? I did not bash PR. I just brought out the truth. So if you think PR is the best, you are free to think, just dont believe everyone in the world will think so.If you dont like CB , dont like but dont expect everyone to like PR as well.

As of my commenting here I said Ankita how can she stay without Sushant when the past articles say she was leaving? I did not say her to leave.Why dont you quote the comments of this thread where it says it was a flop promo?  Or someone who said he dosent want Ankita, Sushant nor anyone to associate with this crap?Or will he get unnoticed because he dosent have a profile picture?

If you can come and quote all those who commented against PR, including ur own fans. Just don't see people's profile pictures. Hope I justify myself. Thankyou.

Edited by chocolate_boy - 10 November 2011 at 3:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjeffinfilmyprincessviprakshiinstcris--Ekta--anu17

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i think they look good together..hope it works out..he looks pretty similar to the look sushant had as manav..good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

I cant believe Ankita ever want to stay in the show with this new Manav
why wouldn't she ? She is a professional actor and she takes her own professional decisions .Just like Sushant does .
She worked with Vaishali when the girl was changed .Why would she  not work with Manav when the actor is changed .
As for Sushant , Ankita is so happy that he is doing what he wants to do .He has her full support on this ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 November 2011 at 5:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirklunzasuan-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
For me , Manav can only be Sushant and no one else   Disapprove...

For Ankita and the rest of the cast , I hope it all works .

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 November 2011 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top