Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
romance ...u guys just have to read linda howard...romance doent have to be in one ...style..there r diff ways of loving a person...sorry if am insensitive...my way of looking into things is quite diff...as a woman i would not allow any physical nor emotional abuse...i dont think this is a big issue...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cinderella100

I think they should put a warning @ the beginning of each episode :

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.  That should satisfy everybody.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm๐Ÿฅฑ

Their has to be a disclaimer put up by IPKKND team saying "Sare pathra kalpanik hai, aur kripiya ise kisipe aap prayog math kijiye"

Their is a topic made by maangeetluv, brilliantly put up by this topic maker. I think few here can have a look at it . Its regarding the same issue but addressed in a very sensible manner.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1952960
EWW!! people would love to be grabbed by someone like ASR *goes to puke* 
Its C.R.E.E.P.Y !!

PS - Yes yes I don't know much about LOWE and all the blah-fest ! The show needs to end,one of the worst currently,and no its not like it will improve in the future... because these people have no talent(not even when it comes to romance/love.Overrated Mr. Nissar Parvez๐Ÿคข)

Such good looking and nice actors,would have been great if they were a part of a good love story.
PASS-ON-ATE my foot!!

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jahbless

Yeah.. title of the post says it all.  This is too much... it may be considered endearing in some people's sick mind but it is abusive.

Hiya don't know ur name but u ve raised a valid point. Just wanted 2 share my two pence on this. In a love story there ll always b some kinda sexual tension or undercurrent between the leads. Since this is an Indian show being aired at prime time they cant show such physical manifestations openly since it ll offend the prudish senses of the Indian tv viewers.Its not sanskari u c. So most of the CVs/writers/directors resort 2 such scenes where they can show the leads at close physical proximity without being R rated. I am not justifying this in any manner. I am just explaining y the hero in most of the hindi soaps do this. At least the so-called intense, passionate blokes.

Its sad that the general public don't mind pushing & shoving but find kissing, making out scenes vulgar. But unfortunately this is the sad truth & that's y such scenes w'd continue 2 b shown on this serial & many other serials as well. There is only so many times that a gal can trip even on a superbly flat surface & fall on the hero with eye-lock & chest-heaving to follow. Hence such grab-shove scenes. Plz don't take it 2 the heart since most of the viewers who r born & brought up on Hindi serials understand this & hence don't get offended. Its their staple diet.

BTW i do agree that Arnav does abuse Kushi on an emotional level which is more disturbing than these exaggerated physical tugs & pulls.

I hope i ve not offended u by my views!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7