sally-vish-raghav-juno-sia topic

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
finally are showing what i want to see... (other than juno)

but first i would like to say, HAHA I kmew  raghav didn't change!!! haha!! and people thought i was wrong  tsk tskk.. haha.. any how lets get back to my original topic

sally says to vish, they have to find out who sia's date is..   i am waiting to see sally's reaction when she finds out that raghav isn't giving her attention because all of it is on SIA!   

now vish is responsible to find out  so that means bohat jaldi pata chale ga.. it also means there can be a twist.. but what? i mean as far as i'm concerned vish likes sally n needs raghav out of the way!  but then he also doesn't like juno and might want revenge from him... why? well maybe because juno caught and told him a lot regarding the posters. also, raghav is more popular than him so he may use it against raghav...

sally may lash  out on juno because he knew or she's going to blame him for pairing the two ... and she's going to make sia's life worse!!! but i really wanna know how she handles raghav!!or will he include her in the prank and will she fall for it.. sally is wrapped around raghav's finger!

when sia finds out its raghav   i  hope she flips out on him and not juno!  i have a feeling it may strain ARSIA's relationship if raghav shows up.. i am still hoping that juno ends up showing instead of raghav...

so what do you guys think?
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_diya thumbnail
Of course raghav hasn't changed ... And I hope he doesn't too ... He made sure sia stopped being conscious to enter the gym. He did stand up for her if front of everyone and made sure she would not pay heed to those guys anymore. And ofcourse later topped it with a prank to cover his good deed. Love a person who tries to cover up good things When mostly everyone covers up the bad. Love raghav!

Also later he could so easily have brought sia morale down whn she said she won't go to gym anymore .. But he goaded her to get angry And ensured she wldnt consider not going to gym. He's encouraging his competitor to prepare!! :)
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yah i knew that raghav wont change so easily
and i want to see sally and sia ka reaction when they found about raghav .
still i hope we get some really good arsia scenes
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: diya_diya

Of course raghav hasn't changed ... And I hope he doesn't too ... He made sure sia stopped being conscious to enter the gym. He did stand up for her if front of everyone and made sure she would not pay heed to those guys anymore. And ofcourse later topped it with a prank to cover his good deed. Love a person who tries to cover up good things When mostly everyone covers up the bad. Love raghav!

Also later he could so easily have brought sia morale down whn she said she won't go to gym anymore .. But he goaded her to get angry And ensured she wldnt consider not going to gym. He's encouraging his competitor to prepare!! :)

see right there @ bold is where we differ in opinions, you see his prank as a cover up for his deed; whereas i see his deed as a cover up for his prank. none of us are wrong per se. I guess we'll never know because honestly, i don't think even Raghav knows..lol

and at the end.. the same thing.. u say he did it on purpose so she won't leave whereas i say he was just being raghav, with no intentions.. just to fire her up cuz he likes to leave her fired up with nothing to say!  nobody is right.. nobody is wrong...  cuz in all honesty, even raghav doesn't know!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: brainychild92

finally are showing what i want to see... (other than juno) yup damm cv's  ðŸ˜¡

but first i would like to say, HAHA I kmew  raghav didn't change!!! haha!! and people thought i was wrong  tsk tskk.(even  i know  tht   ..he  will never change  ... lolz raghav protects sia ðŸ˜² may be in dreams  ðŸ˜†haha.. any how lets get back to my original topic

sally says to vish, they have to find out who sia's date is..   i am waiting to see sally's reaction when she finds out that raghav isn't giving her attention because all of it is on SIA!   (i too badly  want  that  to happen yaar  ...)

now vish is responsible to find out  so that means bohat jaldi pata chale ga  (haamari  vish is sooperfast   ofcourse  he will find out  ) .. it also means there can be a twist.. but what? i mean as far as i'm concerned vish likes sally n needs raghav out of the way!(but looks  like  cv's  changed  the plan  see pooja is  in for  vish now)   but then he also doesn't like juno and might want revenge from him... why? well maybe because juno caught and told him a lot regarding the posters. also, raghav is more popular than him so he may use it against raghav... (i hope  tht wil not happen)

sally may lash  out on juno because he knew or she's going to blame him for pairing the two ... and she's going to make sia's life worse!!! but i really wanna know how she handles raghav!!or will he include her in the prank and will she fall for it.. sally is wrapped around raghav's finger! (damm y  juno  ðŸ˜² it was  mr raghav who wanted  to date  sia  ...  )

when sia finds out its raghav   i  hope she flips out on him and not juno!(she  will not  flips with juno chill  i have a feeling it may strain ARSIA's relationship if raghav shows up.. i am still hoping that juno ends up showing instead of raghav...( juno is the only  frd in elite for  sia  i dnt tink she will fi8 with  him or something  go wrong ... shubh shubh think karo darling ...   mee to expecting more arsia scene   

so what do you guys think?

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roking_nidhi223

yah i knew that raghav wont change so easily
and i want to see sally and sia ka reaction when they found about raghav .
still i hope we get some really good arsia scenes

omg!! just imagine how will sally react,..ghosh! c will kill raghav!

rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want raghav to date sia
hes doing all this hard work he deserve to date sia
gallu4eva thumbnail
cant wait to see salli reaction when she finds out raghav dating sia