Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New promo (10/11/2011): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by smitar

Guess she will write a letter to him to inform him abt the meeting. After all, he does not want to see her face.

He might recognise the handwriting, n finally figure out that she wrote the 2 love letters (supposedly from La) n arranged for the plants.Wink

What a lovely assumption!! Great thinking!!! StarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo (10/11/2011): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sophiya82

sophiya82

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Somebody pls upload the promo video ... cant wait to watch it !

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Guess she will write a letter to him to inform him abt the meeting. After all, he does not want to see her face.

He might recognise the handwriting, n finally figure out that she wrote the 2 love letters (supposedly from La) n arranged for the plants.Wink
Nice prediction

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttysmithasrksmitar

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
barun knws the kabootri very well!!!!
so she has reached RM!!!!
bus want to knw wen will arnav knw abt the engagement!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrksmitar-sylph-

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharingSmile

smitar

sugar_babe

IF-Rockerz

sugar_babe

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Maybe now he'll know about her engagement... maybe he'll see her and get angry, say some mean things and baam, she'll say she's engaged!!
Or maybe she'll tell the others... and then eventually.. Arnav finds out, either way it has to be soon if we want a good Maha Episode!!

I was going to say maybe he'll notice the engagement ring, but then I wondered, its not like he ever noticed a missing bangle when she sold it for the plants... so maybe that's far fetched! But, you never know... lol!

smitar

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Lol, nothing very important.. I guess these are just scenes to drag till the ME... Haha.

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

OMGGG...again dis Kabootri is at RM...LOLLOL..dis girl naa... wil never sudhro...LOL...

sumthing to smile in dis morning...Arhi scenes...yay !!!!!Big smile...thnxz a lot fr sharing..Hug

smitar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.