Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New promo (10/11/2011): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Oh, she's back to RM? 

"Chahkar bhi main tumse dur kyon nehi ja sakti?"

"Shayad mera dil tumhe pukarta hain..."

Barun rightfully said, "Kaha jayegi, agle episode mein ghar wapas aa jayegi kabootari" LOL

Thanks for sharing the promo, how come you turn on the TV at the exact moment to catch a promo...I only catch it on TV after links are posted in IF...LOL

I just switched on the TV at the morning with my morning coffee n exactly within seconds the new promo aired, the same thing happened to me regarding the last promo alsoLOL but it aired after 5minutesLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyRaima36the_rainvasiraju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo (10/11/2011): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

I just switched on the TV at the morning with my morning coffee n exactly within seconds the new promo aired, the same thing happened to me regarding the last promo alsoLOL but it aired after 5minutesLOL

Lucky! LOL

All I see is Kokila rolling her extra-kohl eyes and barking either "Gopi Vahu" or "Rashi!" ROFL

And there have been times when I turned on the TV only to catch the montage and the voice saying "Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, Somvar se Shukravar, raat 8 baje" Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Modal_babyarhi_78SunriseGreensmitarrechup

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Khushi in RM ??? i dont think so.. they might have shot the promo there as they did the last promo (engagement one) but actually the engagement happened in mandir.. 

similarly she might be somewhere else.. may b  office or somewhere where she picks the call.. she might have gone there to meet La for going to the party and picked the call accidently.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushie

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Again at RM..bt y??..neways tanx 4 sharin.

--Krish--

IF-Rockerz

--Krish--

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_rain

Originally posted by rechup

Lucky! LOL

All I see is Kokila rolling her extra-kohl eyes and barking either "Gopi Vahu" or "Rashi!" ROFL

And there have been times when I turned on the TV only to catch the montage and the voice saying "Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, Somvar se Shukravar, raat 8 baje" Dead

haha.. even i end up seeing the same scene LOL i dont even have the luck of hearing the voice over for IPK Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Actually Barun was right in the interview, whatever happens she will return to RM in the next episodeLOL

ROFL

for Khushi Kumari Gupta, all the loads lead to rome (RM)...
hmm,, i am sort of not so happy, not so sad mood... happy for the trps LOL.. sad that i wanted some kind of separation and PAIN track Ermm

di di di TFS TFS TFS.. sic of listening to the same lecture by this man again and again, and sneaked in here Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiethe_rainrechup

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Actually Barun was right in the interview, whatever happens she will return to RM in the next episodeLOL

ROFL

for Khushi Kumari Gupta, all the loads lead to rome (RM)...
hmm,, i am sort of not so happy, not so sad mood... happy for the trps LOL.. sad that i wanted some kind of separation and PAIN track Ermm

di di di TFS TFS TFS.. sic of listening to the same lecture by this man again and again, and sneaked in here Stern Smile

Separation track was essential for realisation of feelings, but CVs are more keen regarding TRPs.
Now the last hope is in the jealousy trackBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttysun2011

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Guess she will write a letter to him to inform him abt the meeting. After all, he does not want to see her face.

He might recognise the handwriting, n finally figure out that she wrote the 2 love letters (supposedly from La) n arranged for the plants.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapoperafanfeyaKhushiRaizadamini16-MariaMars-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.