Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New promo (10/11/2011): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

aadyakali

Goldie

aadyakali

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
May be her dad got worst again thanks to that creep and she needs money and goes back 2 wrk OR Nani sprain her ankle and Anji has a tough time minding the house , kitchen , sagai and nani o they ask Khushi to help.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo (10/11/2011): DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jennylives85

Groupbie

jennylives85

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Just hilarious Tongue reading everyone's reaction about Kabootari being back at RM...seriously though, like someone else said...can't we be given a chance to see an ASR pining for Khushi??? REally hope there's a superb reason for her to be back there and not something fancy!!!

If ASR grabs her shoulder once more on seeing her, AND she doesn't GRAB HIM BACK...Grrr!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
oh goood news  , dying to see the promo

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
TFS !! I hope some1 finds the link...thats a good news coz it means there will b ArHi scenes..Barun is always right ApproveLOL

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

This woman has to find a way back into his house, his heart and his life no matter what !!!ROFL

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf5KPeahjgc

I know the link has already been shared, but i thought id do my bit as well...

Btw... I am still curious as to why these people dont use features like SMS, telling La and things like that !! How about she writes him an email .. that he could check on his posh BB...ROFL

Thanks for the link Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisy

FlamingsOfLove

Goldie

FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
oww gosh ,really Link me Plzz plzzz

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Just wanna enjoy Khushi's presence at RM without considering How? When? Why? etc etc etc LOL

Thanks for sharing Rashmi Smile Hope this encounter stores a surprise for all of us 

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo share
Nice to see that Khushi going again IN RM

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.