Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: the_rain

Oh, she's back to RM? 

"Chahkar bhi main tumse dur kyon nehi ja sakti?"

"Shayad mera dil tumhe pukarta hain..."

Barun rightfully said, "Kaha jayegi, agle episode mein ghar wapas aa jayegi kabootari" ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for sharing the promo, how come you turn on the TV at the exact moment to catch a promo...I only catch it on TV after links are posted in IF...๐Ÿ˜†

I just switched on the TV at the morning with my morning coffee n exactly within seconds the new promo aired, the same thing happened to me regarding the last promo also๐Ÿ˜† but it aired after 5minutes๐Ÿ˜†
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rechup

I just switched on the TV at the morning with my morning coffee n exactly within seconds the new promo aired, the same thing happened to me regarding the last promo also๐Ÿ˜† but it aired after 5minutes๐Ÿ˜†

Lucky! ๐Ÿ˜†

All I see is Kokila rolling her extra-kohl eyes and barking either "Gopi Vahu" or "Rashi!" ๐Ÿคฃ

And there have been times when I turned on the TV only to catch the montage and the voice saying "Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, Somvar se Shukravar, raat 8 baje" ๐Ÿคข
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi in RM ??? i dont think so.. they might have shot the promo there as they did the last promo (engagement one) but actually the engagement happened in mandir.. 

similarly she might be somewhere else.. may b  office or somewhere where she picks the call.. she might have gone there to meet La for going to the party and picked the call accidently.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Again at RM..bt y??..neways tanx 4 sharin.
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: the_rain

Lucky! ๐Ÿ˜†

All I see is Kokila rolling her extra-kohl eyes and barking either "Gopi Vahu" or "Rashi!" ๐Ÿคฃ

And there have been times when I turned on the TV only to catch the montage and the voice saying "Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, Somvar se Shukravar, raat 8 baje" ๐Ÿคข

haha.. even i end up seeing the same scene ๐Ÿ˜† i dont even have the luck of hearing the voice over for IPK ๐Ÿ˜ญ
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Actually Barun was right in the interview, whatever happens she will return to RM in the next episode๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

for Khushi Kumari Gupta, all the loads lead to rome (RM)...
hmm,, i am sort of not so happy, not so sad mood... happy for the trps ๐Ÿ˜†.. sad that i wanted some kind of separation and PAIN track ๐Ÿค”

di di di TFS TFS TFS.. sic of listening to the same lecture by this man again and again, and sneaked in here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

Actually Barun was right in the interview, whatever happens she will return to RM in the next episode๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

for Khushi Kumari Gupta, all the loads lead to rome (RM)...
hmm,, i am sort of not so happy, not so sad mood... happy for the trps ๐Ÿ˜†.. sad that i wanted some kind of separation and PAIN track ๐Ÿค”

di di di TFS TFS TFS.. sic of listening to the same lecture by this man again and again, and sneaked in here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Separation track was essential for realisation of feelings, but CVs are more keen regarding TRPs.
Now the last hope is in the jealousy track๐Ÿ˜ƒ
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Guess she will write a letter to him to inform him abt the meeting. After all, he does not want to see her face.

He might recognise the handwriting, n finally figure out that she wrote the 2 love letters (supposedly from La) n arranged for the plants.๐Ÿ˜‰
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: smitar

Guess she will write a letter to him to inform him abt the meeting. After all, he does not want to see her face.

He might recognise the handwriting, n finally figure out that she wrote the 2 love letters (supposedly from La) n arranged for the plants.๐Ÿ˜‰

What a lovely assumption!! Great thinking!!! โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
sophiya82 thumbnail
Somebody pls upload the promo video ... cant wait to watch it !