Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Goldie

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
plz pm me wen u continue,,,,,,,,,,,

pweeezzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Removed| Mods please close! (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
addictive as always...loved it nadiaWink

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
OMG shameless and passionate Arnav loving it, Thanks for the pm honey. Love u  Embarrassed

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i am loving this shameless arnav!!!!!! when i get married and my husband ever did that i would have to hurt him...but everyone's reaction was hilarious...thanks for the pm

Missbantu

Missbantu

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Great OS please update soon n plz add me to your pm list, thanks in advance.
This Arnav na just expect anything from him, he is totally unpredictanble, couldn't wait till he reaches the room. Hehehe

savvz

savvz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
ohh my... 

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

God or Nadia...I just have one wish for miracle in my life...welll I want to be the Khushi...If not in the serial atleast in your tales...or if god can't grant me such a big boon then atlest make a member of Raizada mansion!!!!!! i get to witness such things that itself is enough if not exprience  it

OMG see with your fablous wirting how wanton thoughts have started coming in my mind~!!!!!!!!

Superb writing

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

nadiaa...nadiaaa...me goin Sillyafter reading dis...LOL...the way all the women were discussing Raizada men...ROFL  ROFL...i think Arnav got influenced by ur BEHOODINESS...LOLEmbarrassed...dis man surely knws how to get things done his way...LOL

thnx for the PM hun...Hug..u totally pepped up my morning...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.