Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

arrange marriages

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meeru_s_armaan

Goldie

meeru_s_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

hey guys...i'm new to this forum...just felt like sharing something rather asking something to u guys...

how many of u believe in arrange marriages?? actually it's funny but i am a big time ARRANGE MARRIAGE FREAK...LOL..LOL

i always wanted and still want a sweet cute arrange marriage...getting to know an unknown person ur family chooses for u and then falling in love with the same guy and then getting married to him to live a happy life sounds so beautiful to me that i cant even tell...

my friends say that it's better to have a love marriage rather than an arrange 1 as they think that it's better to fall in love ur self than by force...

but my thinkings r totally opposite...i find it beautiful to have a relation to an unknown person who is chosen by ur family and then it gradually turns to love...

it's like i believe in ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURNING INTO LOVE...

love meeru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arrange marriages" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
We have loads of post about Arrange and LOve marriage in this forum. Welcome to the LFDR forum sweets.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeru_s_armaan

meeru_s_armaan

Goldie

meeru_s_armaan

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

We have loads of post about Arrange and LOve marriage in this forum. Welcome to the LFDR forum sweets.

thnx loveSmile

and sorry i dint know about other topixShocked

riteshnarula

Groupbie

riteshnarula

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Manglik Matrimony - Find high and middle profile girls and boys for manglik marriage. Get free consultancy for Indian and NRI brides and grooms. Get advice for Manglik Brides, Manglik Grooms and manglik dosha

humararishta

Groupbie

humararishta

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I want to arrange marriage.

lovelynammy

lovelynammy

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

i believe in arranged and love marriages...but actually i believe in love marriages more Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top