Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 96

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Sharneil it was to shortt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92asmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM
yes you were right about confusing your reader...
But still I loved it
Pls continue & update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

bookadict303

Goldie

bookadict303

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Sorta confused but...I liked it!!! Continue soon! :)

sharneil92

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@meenaluma: sure will do! thank you liking the FF! Big smile

@Zara, and Ashu: PMed you the replies! Embarrassed

@Ayesha, shybabe: THANK YOU!!! Embarrassed

Originally posted by SiRul

Sharneil it was to shortt

haha! it was a 1000 words! and i DID update a day earlier! Wink

Originally posted by storybooksgd

Thumbs UpGreat update! Hug And time se pehle! Wow, punctuality? Clap

kind of. but the main reason's that the next update's gonna be longgg! A LOT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Wink

So, as everyone knows, I am sadly KNOWN to get side tracked, so I will try to keep this short and on track! What I liked most about this update is the way you interlinked the flashback, present and thoughts, that made it seem much more like real life! 

Arnav, bechaara Arnav, har OS, FF ya episode mein, uska kaam generally suffer karne ka hi hota hain! I swear, kabhi kabaar mein Arnav ke dil ko Saas-Bahu drama's ke pareshaan bahu ke dukh bhare espression deteve sochti hoon, Cry aur aise aise dialog bolte hua, jaise, "Har character ka kartavya hota ahin, ki weh apni audience ke dil mein bas jaye, par audience ke dil mein basne ke liye aise zurm sehne padhte hain, yeh toh bataaya hi nahi!" LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFL

Oops, I guess mein apne side track-panti koh control nahi kar payi! ANyways, great update, aur ab mein puri raat soh nahi paongi, iske matlab dhoondhte dhoondhte, toh congratulations, you have been successful in your efforts!

Wink aww! i still love you! but no worries, you'll love the next update, cos you'll find out a lot more! LOL

P.S love the MI line, ab Arnav ko ek useless but end moment pe bahut useful sidekick dedo aur tumhaari picture ki script taiyyaar! Hero bhi decided hain! LOL

nope. no side kicks in my FF. this is a ONE MAN SHOW!Wink

Originally posted by MsCeylon

Thanks for the PM
yes you were right about confusing your reader...
But still I loved it
Pls continue & update soon...

Originally posted by bookadict303

Sorta confused but...I liked it!!! Continue soon! :)

@MsCeylon and bookadict303: I'LL PM you something to soothe your nerves! Wink

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharneil92

Thumbs UpGreat update! Hug And time se pehle! Wow, punctuality? Clap

kind of. but the main reason's that the next update's gonna be longgg! A LOT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Wink

So, as everyone knows, I am sadly KNOWN to get side tracked, so I will try to keep this short and on track! What I liked most about this update is the way you interlinked the flashback, present and thoughts, that made it seem much more like real life! 

Arnav, bechaara Arnav, har OS, FF ya episode mein, uska kaam generally suffer karne ka hi hota hain! I swear, kabhi kabaar mein Arnav ke dil ko Saas-Bahu drama's ke pareshaan bahu ke dukh bhare espression deteve sochti hoon, Cry aur aise aise dialog bolte hua, jaise, "Har character ka kartavya hota ahin, ki weh apni audience ke dil mein bas jaye, par audience ke dil mein basne ke liye aise zurm sehne padhte hain, yeh toh bataaya hi nahi!" LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFL

Oops, I guess mein apne side track-panti koh control nahi kar payi! ANyways, great update, aur ab mein puri raat soh nahi paongi, iske matlab dhoondhte dhoondhte, toh congratulations, you have been successful in your efforts!

Wink aww! i still love you! but no worries, you'll love the next update, cos you'll find out a lot more! LOL

P.S love the MI line, ab Arnav ko ek useless but end moment pe bahut useful sidekick dedo aur tumhaari picture ki script taiyyaar! Hero bhi decided hain! LOL

nope. no side kicks in my FF. this is a ONE MAN SHOW!Wink

Well then you better start on it! Before I organize an angry mob complete wit pitchforks and burning torches to track you down!LOL

And wait, no side-kick matlab no Akaash? Haaaw!Big smile

Edited by storybooksgd - 11 November 2011 at 10:12am

sharneil92

savvz

savvz

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow... ASR - James Bond... this should be fun... ;-)

sharneil92

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Well then you better start on it! Before I organize an angry mob complete wit pitchforks and burning torches to track you down!LOL

oyeee! guncha baby! give me a breather! anyways, next update's ALSO gonna be depressing! LOL i need to collect and store some energy cos it's gonna be equally emotionally draining! 

akaash. hmmm. honestly, i forgot about him. LOL anyways, before the prologue, i was only done with 40% of the plot. let's see what i can do. Embarrassed

Originally posted by savvz

wow... ASR - James Bond... this should be fun... ;-)

not JUST fun! sexy, hot drool-worthy fun! LOL

Edited by sharneil92 - 11 November 2011 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdasmaanixx

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharneil92

oyeee! guncha baby! give me a breather! anyways, next update's ALSO gonna be depressing! LOL i need to collect and store some energy cos it's gonna be equally emotionally draining! 

akaash. hmmm. honestly, i forgot about him. LOL anyways, before the prologue, i was only done with 40% of the plot. let's see what i can do. Embarrassed

Fine! I grudgingly allot you all the time that you want to complete the next chapter, but that's only because you posted the first chapter before time! So mind you huh! *wags a finger at the screen* Big smile
Hah! I  knew it! Well I didn't, but since I pointed it out, I am going to pretend I did!Wink

sharneil92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top