Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 96

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
*blink blink blink* 

AWESOME! FREAKIN' AWESOME! I mean, that's like all the great words in the dictionary, that was outstanding, fantastic, ridiculously good, gleefully brilliant, thought provokingly superb,. and basically, stuck in my brain! Really, I mean, honestly, I have been thinking of nothing else, ever since I read this!

And well, I think Arnav is the gatherer, right? And maybe the first time it was his mother, and now his Khushi?I know, its probably stupid and really obvious, but then if my brain worked like yours, then I would be writing best-sellers and earning millions, which you should by the way!

And just a slight threat, the next update better be longer, or else...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF - Hunters and Gatherer (note P96) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_kapoorsunshineswirlssttuuttiigurukhushocean28Bonhi_ipkkndkashevBlack_beautyshailusri1983DEE2803paaskhannaoceansseabarunxoxomak3mesmileLoveArnavKhushistorybooksgddhulanyaduncaneliseCheckmateeimli95Dimz13-Swetha-dmg_roks_antaraRozy77YPNHK_kiFANno.1mirnaliniHonkytonkhemvbipkkndankJuicee_Sushiemultifacetedprerna31srenee27-.Pearl.-MsCeylonLyraa99mistyrainsprpk525littlemoisparklystarstudminimuffin86..Damsel..nav_bat-Shobhu21--shamima-sweetygirl28FebruaryFlowerreyaa.-Garima-SunriseGreendbr_kmichiAnotherAdmirerkiran_trudecent-Antu-_-Aslan-madmaxinecindrella255AquaBluez17--sumana13--fffan123FAYKHAN29-BaRul-ParAz-Geeshurkapoor1382themockingblue.SK1991manzilmukul..Anita..Prinsesse.Suvi.Saraa.shybabeasmaanixxdumasSilverBell

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
great ff  superbbb pls pm me when u update next part

sharneil92

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hmm Nice! Lovely work, Eventhough it's Short in form, it has a Lot to dwell upon.

In the very beginning we sense pain, and Arnav's helplessness at his inability to act, he feels tied down. Dwelling in the happenings of the dreadful past and the possible event that would take place again and he would be able to do absolutely nothing to stop it. The mere knowledge that It's going to happen is eating him.

Yesterday was the day when he recognized the archetype. THE ARCHETYPE.
After 5 hours of dwelling he realizes the similar pattern of events. Comes to full realization as to what's happening around him.
And it wasn't as if he had sought after it, like the last time. 
Last time he sought after it, I assume not being completely aware of the circumstances and the result. And this time It comes to him as a hindrance. As he knows and is familiar with the deadly game And with it comes the bitter memory of his Loss. Who is She ? Me curious.

Like the way you get Pen, Ink and Inking into the picture to explain the scenario. A Masterpiece!
The second thing that badgering him was the day's events that took place. The only INKLING to his other problem.
The day's event has given him one single clue, hmm I have a feeling that the Link can solve the problem and Seal the deal.
His opponent was too cunning.
The Hunter i suppose

Also I noticed many changes in Arnav.
God knows how you were released earlier.
Now does he believe in God :O

The Call, I wonder whose it from, he definitely knows about the hunter and gatherer story. Here it seemed like they were talking about business as well as the game..But Re-union? So is that the day's event?

Do you more crisp notes?"

*Paisa mera shauk nahin, pesha hai.*

"I can manage."

Referring to the loss he and his company suffered. And his reply I can manage is pretty shocking. Acceptance of the loss.

"Well, after tonight, I expect better results. Looks like you're losing your edge with age, Mr Mallik."
Particularly after tonight, and this night there is One Event which is going to take place, is it a reference to that?

"Sir, I know the lines of our conversation are secure, but the name's Raizada. HEAD AGENT RAIZADA."

Wow! One thing that would never change, He refuses to be called by his dad's name Malik. It's Raizada and it will be so. Mr Mallik refers to a possible connection of bloodline, he is destined to be the gatherer and so these people call him Mr Mallik

Interesting, Great work! But i didn't think it was chachaji LOL You described Arnav through and through in your chapter. From the very first line it was clear to me it's Him Embarrassed

Eagerly awaiting the next chap, Thanks for the PM :)

Lots of Love
Zee Hug

Edited by TheWandmaker - 11 November 2011 at 9:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdFebruaryFlowersharneil92Geeshuasmaanixx

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
fantastic update..

sharneil92

london_doll

london_doll

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Ashiqui here! I was gonna like throw smelly gym shoes at you for being on team maddy but i guess this update was so good i had to forgive you! lol i still wuv you!!
Now for the ceremony:
I present to you: Gucci's Tom Ford Brown Platform Boots!
let me know if they fit! I got you a size 7! lol!

Edited by london_doll - 11 November 2011 at 8:36am

sharneil92

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
absolutely wonderful darling. thanks for the pmBig smile

sharneil92

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpGreat update! Hug And time se pehle! Wow, punctuality? Clap

So, as everyone knows, I am sadly KNOWN to get side tracked, so I will try to keep this short and on track! What I liked most about this update is the way you interlinked the flashback, present and thoughts, that made it seem much more like real life! 

Arnav, bechaara Arnav, har OS, FF ya episode mein, uska kaam generally suffer karne ka hi hota hain! I swear, kabhi kabaar mein Arnav ke dil ko Saas-Bahu drama's ke pareshaan bahu ke dukh bhare espression deteve sochti hoon, Cry aur aise aise dialog bolte hua, jaise, "Har character ka kartavya hota ahin, ki weh apni audience ke dil mein bas jaye, par audience ke dil mein basne ke liye aise zurm sehne padhte hain, yeh toh bataaya hi nahi!" LOL

Oops, I guess mein apne side track-panti koh control nahi kar payi! ANyways, great update, aur ab mein puri raat soh nahi paongi, iske matlab dhoondhte dhoondhte, toh congratulations, you have been successful in your efforts!

P.S love the MI line, ab Arnav ko ek useless but end moment pe bahut useful sidekick dedo aur tumhaari picture ki script taiyyaar! Hero bhi decided hain! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92asmaanixx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top