Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Shalu πŸ€—

Lovely update amazingly written! :) Could sense Khushi's fear for her life very well and Arnav appreciating her guts brought a smile. 😳
Shyam's entry with a PinkGoat! aka our Laxmi 🀣 OMG that was hilarious! 🀣 

Though i have to say, too much of a coincidence? Well Shyaam being in Lucknow wasn't fishy to anyone, he was supposed to be there or it was completely normal, nothing unusual.

Now where on earth was A Warning for the video? Scared the hell outta me! πŸ˜‘ Gosh! πŸ˜’ Excuse me *pukes* πŸ€’ That was terrible *shudders*  *settles back and onto the story* 

The video made it bad :/ nyways Arnav's tale was more on the emotional edge rather than the main happenings..am surprised that he shared the close details with her. The very beginning, how he tagged along his mother, how he was numb when she was shot. These emotional elements- you surprised me there! in a good way- i thought sm1 like Arnav would never disclose them, rather safeguard them. Arnav wouldn't want many people to know. But maybe this is another facet to the Arnav you wish to portray to us, his equation with Khushi. 

What i didn't like was that despite Arnav being so generous, He did smile a genuine one, something very few people had the privilige to witness, and later he told her his sad tale, and she further knowingly asks him a question why did your chachaji kill those women? she knows she may sound intrusive and immediately hastens to make it polite  "If you don't mind me asking," 
He politely tells her that may be some other day Not refusing inshort and he Also gives her directions so that she doesn't get lost in the mansion on her way back and then she says- Raakshas Laad Governor!
What the-? Seriously Khushi!?  In this chap Arnav was so charming, so endearing. I mean he wasn't even rude. then why? hummm :(

The Hunter- Ha! so not exactly what i expectedπŸ˜† The first insight into the creeps mind and he already feels trapped! Nicce πŸ˜ˆ

Coming to the past, Arnav's father used to stay out a Lot, he was a member of the SIF, then why didn't Arnav's dad share those letters with SIF? Am i missing out or jumbled up something here? SIF is famous for capturing Samrat Singh Raizada with their exceptional talent. And this whole scenario was the reason Arnav and Anjali joined late. Hmmm wonderfully done! Hats Off Shalu! gr8 going:D 

Thanks for the lovely read,Congo for winning the Best writer of the week title, you deserve it hun πŸ€—Keep Rocking ! xD

Luv
Zara :)

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Shalu!

I just wrote a mammoth review about the update and the computer decided to play up and I lost it!!
I'm super annoyed now...😑😑
Loved the update hun. I'll try and give you a detailed comment later, if I can!
Sorry for being so late...had exams.
Thanks for the PM sugar.
⭐️
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Replies:

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Curioser and curioser! You are sucking me in...like Alice in Wonderland. Well done Shalu! Very gripping and nicely interwoven with past events. You clearly put a lot of thought into this, and the attention to intricate detail shows. I like the way the story is going. And the pink goat..nice touch babe!😊

Cheers and πŸ€—

Vidhya

☺️ Vidhya babe, to be honest, all i want to do right now, is leave the world behind me, sit in front of my tiny fujitsu laptop, and just type out the whole story! HAHAHA! i'm sooo loving this writing expedition! :D really, it's enjoyable! glad you liked the chappie! πŸ˜³ LOVE YA! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Wow Thats Was Awsome. (: Finally Some Info About Killings. And The Pink Goat Was Funny. Update Soon.

thank you! πŸ˜ƒ yes.. i shall try to update as soon as i can! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

hey..!!
well nice update..!!
arnav's past was interestin..!!
well kinda answered for past murders...but still the present one there!!
pink lakshmi!!πŸ˜†
arnav's nanaji!! well thats shock..
the endin of the chap was confusin to me!!the creep knows tht she is safe!

Divya

thank you! well, nanji was introduced in the first part of chappie one too! πŸ˜³ 
and well, confusion is good! atleast you're trying to solve the mystery eh?! \nvm.. keep going...
i'll try to make you love the ending too! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Shalu!

I just wrote a mammoth review about the update and the computer decided to play up and I lost it!!
I'm super annoyed now...😑😑
Loved the update hun. I'll try and give you a detailed comment later, if I can!
Sorry for being so late...had exams.
Thanks for the PM sugar.
⭐️

aww... zeba, it's okay! it's the thought that counts.. nvm.. take your time... PM me your reply whenever you are free... we'll discuss it as top secret stuff! πŸ˜³ hehe...
and about the review.. no worries... IT'S NOT LIKE I'M PUNCTUAL! AHAHAHAH!! πŸ˜†
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well this is truly Awesome dear

Love it a lot  

And continue soonnn...

waiting to read the next part like always =)

Can't press the like button don't know what's wrong with it =)
Anyways liked your update a lot =D =D
Marci thumbnail
Sorry for commenting so late..school got me caught up but Finally i got to read your story peacefully!! lol

Shalu, can I just say how Thrilling it was!! I mean from beginning to end I just kept on reading wondering wat was going to happen!! loved how you explained the flashback with so much detail...felt bad for Arnav how his father neglected him and then his mother died in front of his eyes..poor baby!! But Khushi hai na Im sure she's gonna bring happiness into his life:) The story is so gripping that at the end it leaves me wanting for more!! Oh and the nanji just gave the creeps...i dont trust this guy...i guess shyam and him are working together?! IDk just a hunch. 

I love love loved it!!!! Grrr hate cliffhangers!!!! lol Well that just leaves me excited for the next update which I hope you update soon!!! Thanks for the pm dear:)

P.S. Loved "Rakshas Laad Governor" so cute!

Love Marcy
sharneil92 thumbnail
Replies:

Originally posted by: ipkkndank

Well this is truly Awesome dear

Love it a lot  

And continue soonnn...

waiting to read the next part like always =)

Can't press the like button don't know what's wrong with it =)
Anyways liked your update a lot =D =D

thank you so much! I shall update on thursday! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Harshiti4Lyf

Sorry for commenting so late..school got me caught up but Finally i got to read your story peacefully!! lol

Shalu, can I just say how Thrilling it was!! I mean from beginning to end I just kept on reading wondering wat was going to happen!! loved how you explained the flashback with so much detail...felt bad for Arnav how his father neglected him and then his mother died in front of his eyes..poor baby!! But Khushi hai na Im sure she's gonna bring happiness into his life:) The story is so gripping that at the end it leaves me wanting for more!! Oh and the nanji just gave the creeps...i dont trust this guy...i guess shyam and him are working together?! IDk just a hunch. 

I love love loved it!!!! Grrr hate cliffhangers!!!! lol Well that just leaves me excited for the next update which I hope you update soon!!! Thanks for the pm dear:)

P.S. Loved "Rakshas Laad Governor" so cute!

Love Marcy

well, I should be apologising for updating so late! LOL. It's okay. It's not like I'm ever on time! LOL. Anyways, I'll update soon enough, now that my exams have finished! πŸ˜³ And I'm glad you loved it! YAY! Mission accomplished! πŸ˜† And Arnav's father neglected him because he was busy with all his models being murdered by his Chachaji. And yes, someone's mom dying right in front of their eyes, is just incredibly sore for the heart. Nanaji and Shyam? Are you sure? Nanaji I understand. But what has Shyam done?! In fact, he saved Khushi from the goons! 
And next chapter's final line would be... INTERESTING. πŸ˜† LOL!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY REVIEW! 

love,
shalu.😳
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG!!!!!!!!
shaluuu...love youuu...
alot...thnx for immortalising me hun
well on with the story...
She turned around, panting heavily, to find herself gazing into intense dark eyes. Darker than the night itself.
this line 
And all this while, a pair of dark eyes, darker than the night itself, watched her room door shutting close, his breath going in and coming out in quick puffs. Close call, he thought to himself.
and this line looks awefully familiar...
so the psychotic culprit is inside the house...
n i have a damn obvious doubt that its SHYAM...
coz he saved kushi at lucknow wen he was supposed to be at london due to his work nah...
hw can it be possible that anjali nor any1 of the family didnt ask him wt he was doing at lucknow wen he was supposed to be coming home from LONDON...so it kinda means he's the one stalking our kushi...
or could it be...is it possible that it could br NANAJI...

bt i dunno for sure... i might have got all the clues wrongly too...
u tell me whether im rite or wrong...

and u showed us a naughty arnav smirking at kushi's embarrassment ...
whooo!!!!!
n im an employee of arnav huh...in his AR industry or SIF... do tell me swtz...

loved the update darling...it was awesome...so this THE CHAPTER... thnx for giving life to me in this chapter...
gosh...nw i feel like a secret agent guessing out ur clues 
SAM OO7  
n update pretty sooonnn pls pls pls...

with tons n tons of luv
~sam  

Edited by sparklystarstud - 12 years ago
JewelsAndLace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh 18th of july Anjali got married! My birthday! ;)
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharneil92

Chapter 5 - THE

The Curious Eyes. The Mysterious Conversations. The Bone-Chilling Nightmares. The Unsettling Theories. The Racing Minds. All of it, in one chapter. This chapter. THE CHAPTER. Stay Tuned.

^^this girl knows how to squeeze you out of excitement till she updates, waiting eagerly, don't ever forget to update today!⭐️