Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simidhillon89

[QUOTE=9staroneserials] Well, the actual...thing is that a suit without dupatta looks quite professional...for them who r not too much comfortable in jeans or normal office attire...even i prefer to wear suits without duppata...Embarrassed& i like it...firstly bcoz it is in trend & in fashion now...secondly...bcoz...carrying a duppata while giving presentations & interviews is a hassle...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed& wen u talk abt duppata being a sign of modesty...etc...etc...well, ya still sum people believe that.Ouch...but it is now only limited upto a few numbered people who r orthodox & too old fashiond...& do not give much freedom 2 their girlsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Otherwise...people r increasingly wearing short kurtis like patialas without duppatas...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE

Oh wow, that's a really nice answer!
Thanx
thanks...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no dupatta for indira? (Page 8)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Still Dupatta Discussion LOLLOL ...i was hoping to get chappal discussionLOLLOL

me too me too...next i want a topic -why indira has her chappals more in hand than on feet...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

DoNotMind

IF-Stunnerz

DoNotMind

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
coz there are no scenes of heroine's dupatta flying on hero's face n all...hence no dupatta...in daily soaps dupattas are used for these kinda scenes only...LOL

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 11 November 2011 at 11:41pm

maryjoe1

maryjoe1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Trendy collections of designer http://www.cbazaar.in/readymade-kurti/pt-krr.html are available from the popular online clothing shop Cbazaar..It adds colour to your wadrobe!!

mayu4eva

Groupbie

mayu4eva

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
For some confused ppl the post is for indira and not rati so take a chill pill!! Thumbs Up

Hmm as for dupatta it is hard to handle! Must agree with that! And it looks more stylish... And and for modesty... Modesty is is your eyes and intentions and not on whether u wear a dupatta!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.