Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Actually her dupatta free costumes give her a very matured and cute look.. Rati Di looks gorgeous without dupatta.. Wink

Kuch nahi mila to Modesty per chale gaye LOLLOL TP ke liye kuch to chahiye ..Kal ho na ho se Modesty ...

This person should to IT companies where female empllyees does not wear duppata at work ..
IT companies, wow, i would like to see that, but i dont live in India so i dont know.
i dont see much people in america wearing salwaar kameez without chunni Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no dupatta for indira? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simidhillon89

why does indiria wear a salwar kameez with no dupatta?
i thought while wearing salwar kameez a dupatta is the symbol of respect and modesty?

anyone?

ROFL Kal ho naa ho ...so duppataa kyo looo ,, No SRK in HD so no Duppattaa...

Hum Dilli wale bina duppata ke salwar kurta pahante hai.. u might hv come from outskirts LOLLOLLOL 

Modesty Shocked..jo log duptaata lete woh bhee modesty ke barian main nahi sochte LOLLOL. kaun se jamane main ho  bahna LOLLOL.

Arey yaar ,,,ignore this person... aayegi roj  naye naye topic ke sath ..

hahaha, its funny you say ignore cuz it shows you have been paying attention to my posts, if you dont like them, then dont waste your time right??
and modesty doest come only with the dupatta, it comes with the whole attire, im just saying if you cant respect something, then you shouldnt really disrespect either.
and i can tell already you will be paying full attention to me and surely reply again.
thanks for the importance!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL,, .. keep urself busy ..Wink

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by safe-n

Originally posted by wish93

well rati nay sbs segment already clear  kar diya tha kay ..they give her the hitler look cooler  kameez  no dupatta .n patyala salwar...
if she ware the dupatta too hitler look nahi aata ...

dear plzz such bolna do u really have problem with rati ?   Confused
haha, no thanks for asking, but no i dont have a problem with her,
im punjabi, and a kameez with patiala salwar is part of my sikh culture, and
i didnt really find it nice that someone would wear that without a dupatta.
it doesnt have to do with her, it could have been on nimmi from mrs. kaushik ke paanch bahuein too, she wears salwaar kameez too, with a dupatta, i know both ladies arent the same, but im just talking about the attire, and i agree, without the dupatta sure does give her the hitler look though.

please dont think im full of negativety, i hope this show comes to be a good
one so i can post futture things that people will not hate me for Cry
no one hating u dear...Smile
just there so many crazy fans of rati.
we didn't get ur view ..what u really too shear us ...Smile
n plzzz dont be sad Ouch...just make positive posts ..definitely all forums member will be support uTongue

awww, thank you, and im sorry to all Rati fans, but this is the first time ive ever seen here, i only have time to watch zee tv or sony tv, not other channels, so i dont know where else her past shows have been, i dont know much about her, and honestly since i dont know her past acting career, i wasnt going after her, i was talking about the characters, no person portraying the characters really becomes them right? thats why its called acting. but
im surprised to see all the rati fans that are so religious about her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safe-n

safe-n

Groupbie

safe-n

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
hayy no risen u r fighting girls. Pinch 

simidhillon89

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

why does indiria wear a salwar kameez with no dupatta?
i thought while wearing salwar kameez a dupatta is the symbol of respect and modesty?

anyone?

ROFL Kal ho naa ho ...so duppataa kyo looo ,, No SRK in HD so no Duppattaa...

Hum Dilli wale bina duppata ke salwar kurta pahante hai.. u might hv come from outskirts LOLLOLLOL 

Modesty Shocked..jo log duptaata lete woh bhee modesty ke barian main nahi sochte LOLLOL. kaun se jamane main ho  bahna LOLLOL.

Arey yaar ,,,ignore this person... aayegi roj  naye naye topic ke sath ..

hahaha, its funny you say ignore cuz it shows you have been paying attention to my posts, if you dont like them, then dont waste your time right??
and modesty doest come only with the dupatta, it comes with the whole attire, im just saying if you cant respect something, then you shouldnt really disrespect either.
and i can tell already you will be paying full attention to me and surely reply again.
thanks for the importance!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL,, .. keep urself busy ..Wink

well this is my post so of course i will be busy with it right? thanks for reminding me that.
but i think you should be the one taking your own advice  Ying Yang

safe-n

Groupbie

safe-n

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

well rati nay sbs segment already clear  kar diya tha kay ..they give her the hitler look cooler  kameez  no dupatta .n patyala salwar...

it doesnt have to do with her, it could have been on nimmi from mrs. kaushik ke paanch bahuein too, she wears salwaar kameez too, with a dupatta, i know both ladies arent the same, but im just talking about the attire, and i agree, without the dupatta sure does give her the hitler look though.

n plzzz dont be sad Ouch...just make positive posts ..definitely all forums member will be support uTongue

awww, thank you, and im sorry to all Rati fans, but this is the first time ive ever seen here, i only have time to watch zee tv or sony tv, not other channels, so i dont know where else her past shows have been, i dont know much about her, and honestly since i dont know her past acting career, i wasnt going after her, i was talking about the characters, no person portraying the characters really becomes them right? thats why its called acting. but
hii sweet heart u looking cute person... Tongue
n plzzz i know even some rati,s fans fighting too each others because  sumit...
simple every ware just negative hi negative. ...LOL
app plzz in sab batoo say parshan math hoo. Tongue

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

hayy no risen u r fighting girls. Pinch 
haha im not fighting with anyone, i guess some people just think i hate rati or something.
before today, i didnt even know the person playing indira was rati,
im just a viewer of zee tv, and writing what i think, people that dont agrees should make
their own posts on how they like it and prove me wrong right? instead of wasting their time trying to make me look like a hater.

i come with peace, but with some different thougths.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1510safe-narabian_love

simidhillon89

Groupbie

simidhillon89

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

hii sweet heart u looking cute person... Tongue
n plzzz i know even some rati,s fans fighting too each others because  sumit...
simple every ware just negative hi negative. ...LOL
app plzz in sab batoo say parshan math hoo. Tongue
haha, i am a sweet person, i get along with everyone, but i think my posts are bad luck for me in this forum hahaa. i think i became the unwanted hitler writer for some LOL
and tension? hahaa, NEVER, its just a tv show where i come to relax and read updates and view others thoughts, if i take tension here, where will i be in the real world??

safe-n

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.