Hitler Didi

no dupatta for indira? - Page 4

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
she is perfect even without Dupatta, in sbs rati said that she is strong headed girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly answering your question. Rati cleared that confusion in the first SBS that was about HD. Link: http://youtu.be/b364uwmlGwA

Things like Dupatta and open hair affects her character. And to get that image of "hitler" such things are necessary.

And it has nothing tto do with modesty or respect. Some girls choose to wear it other not. Its as simple as that. I guess you said it yourself. You come from culture where having a dupatta is respectful. Other cultures doesn't demand such stuff.

I myself wear a dupatta... but it has nothing to do with modesty or respect. I think its more of how comfortable you are with without it. I feel really uncomfortable without it, so I wear it. Looking at Indira she doesn't so she doesn't wear it. Her clothes respresent her. She has too much to think of, and a dupatta is the least of her worries.

-A little advice. Instead of opening a new thread and ask such questions. Ask them in helpdesk, opening them here is simply useless.. But then again that is IF you really want to ask a question or just become "popular"

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi! Rati's attire had to be different from others coz she is different.She is strong-headed & independent girl. And dupatta is not there to make her look different. These things don't matter for her. and obviously these Delhi girls wear don't care to wear dupatta on suits. It can be considered as a symbbol of mordernity as ppl said. Guys we are unnecessarily making fun of her topic.  She also has full right to share her opinions. We are no one to dictate her. @simi: May be you find Ratians harsh but it's really not so. We are madly in love with her that we don't see anything when it comes to Rati.
Well Siad Yukti ...

BTW Yukti... Delhi kee ladkiya either college going or office going mainly Kurti -Patiyala nahi to Kurti-jeans pahanti hai without duppata due to their hectice life style etc etc  ...

Kuch na kuch fault dhoodhnge hee log,, yeh nahi to woh sahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m glad CVs are showing more about chappal than Attire...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well i dont know why you felt this incident to be too important to make a topic while loads of girls do the same now-a days, wear salwar kameez without dupatta.
besides i dont think dupatta is the symbol of respect or modesty. respect and modesty depends on the persons behavior not on her clothes as long as its not vulgar and suits her circumstances.
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya priyanka...Delhi girls either wear kurti on jeans or patiala..Rati also mentioned in one of her TOI intv that her attire is similar to usual dressing style of delhi girls. 
This content was originally posted by: -Yukti-

Ya priyanka...Delhi girls either wear kurti on jeans or patiala..Rati also mentioned in one of her TOI intv that her attire is similar to usual dressing style of delhi girls. 

Exactly Yukti .. People are talking about modesty ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..modesty comes from person behaviour not cloths..

Agar modesty kee hee bat hai girls should wear duppata on all type of clothsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
priyanka the only time dilli girls wear a dupatta is when they r on their scooties, riding pillion on a bike or in an auto. u must have seen them. they look like terrorists with their faces swaddled in a dupatta. πŸ˜†  ab kya karein? majboori hain...pollution se bachne ka ek hi raasta, nahin toh skin ka satyanash. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: luminos3

priyanka the only time dilli girls wear a dupatta is when they r on their scooties, riding pillion on a bike or in an auto. u must have seen them. they look like terrorists with their faces swaddled in a dupatta. πŸ˜†  ab kya karein? majboori hain...pollution se bachne ka ek hi raasta, nahin toh skin ka satyanash. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was kind of scarf ..to cover ur head n face while riding scooty .. same happens in PUNA , Ahmedabad n other cities also  , Girl terrorists  , sahi use of scarf or duppata to protect urself from pollutionm tanning , teasing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kritika Kamra in Kuch toh log kahenge is also shown to be a delhi girl.. and she doesn't wear dupatta either...
Its not a big deal...